Support Too much broken now.

Discussion in 'Help' started by moosma, Oct 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosma

moosma Someday Author

Why is there so much stuff broken on this game? Skills buffs reset every time you log off so you lose all of your progress....the quest givers (when they appear) don't always have quests for you (like the quest giver for the Rift emblems). You have to do an elaborate log off/on/off/on dance to change your sell sword. Sometimes quest givers don't have the correct quests (you get offered quests from neighboring quest givers instead). VP reps slower WITH the LVL 4 voodoo priest than without it. Then there's all the stuff you have to fix on your boat after being in the Atlantis map. How is it you can add more features to this game (thanks for that) but you can't fix the things that are broken? It's getting to the point that this game is no longer fun and relaxing. I just want to enjoy myself while I'm here and not be aggravated to the point of wanting to quit.

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  2. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Ditto: The attack button no longer works in Atlantis and several action buttons no longer function in the surface mode. It's going downhill fast and is in need of some vigorous Quality Control.

3. moosma

moosma Someday Author

Most buttons require 2 clicks to work...just to give a brother in arms to your mates takes two clicks....the stupid little problems never end.

4. moosma

moosma Someday Author

oh look...the matey's list is broken now too....half my list is gone. WHY?

5. moosma

moosma Someday Author

Annnnnnd....the quests for the Jolly Roger don't work.....PRICELESS!

6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I agree mates, besides all that, i can't even change my boat name......gotta love bp

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. *Edit* BP decided to combine two games into one when 'the hardworking developers' can't even keep the original game working properly. Obviously, the agenda isn't to improve game quality. Rolling out a completely new game and selling 'combined' packages in the market with items for both games, but not useable in both games, outlines exactly what the agenda is.... to MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!! Maybe players don't want to play the IDIOTIC new pathetic Atlantis game that was only developed to force players to start a completely new ship....IF I WANTED A NEW GAME...I certainly would prefer choosing it myself instead of having the one game I do play force a new one down my throat.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 13, 2022
    -PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yeah - for the last few Jolly Roger Days, I have had trouble accepting the quests (there are only two of them, for goodness sake)! Thought maybe it was just me. Same problem on this JRD for Spain that just happened. I had the 20 keys half done and that quest disappeared (and it was not either at a reset time point, nor at 2 p.m. on my Server). Plus, I could never get the Freedom II quest to activate, and this time I did make sure I was not above the limit on active quests. I tried it - in fact - with no active quests! Could not accept. Did another quest in the 45 Map ("A Moment to Think") and it had a different quest name that one particular day ("Favors of Old" - I think it showed as - but it worked). If I pulled my hair out each time, I would look like a bald eagle.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well said, and exactly to the point, mate. I totally agree. Don't make a "2-in-1 game". Keep them separate! AI-YI-YI-YI ! I have always heard of the "Lost Continent of Atlantis". *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Oct 13, 2022
  10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

All issues mentioned within this thread have been already forwarded onto the appropriate party.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused but unfortunately, there is nothing further we can do.

As there is no further assistance we can provide and the issues mentioned has been forwarded I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.