Feedback Tooth and Tentacles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

It would be much better if you open your World Map and hover your mouse over SH while the trading phase is active.

By doing that you will see which trader is in which SH.
    Then fix the wrong maps at event list!

2. zwaardvis

zwaardvis Forum Apprentice

Can you level up my submarine? I have to do a mission in 4/2. I can't get there. Another submarine can go in the map, but it is still low in lvl. I don't understand. Help me raise the lvl so that I am in map 4. /2 can come

3. **SeaK!nG**

**SeaK!nG** Forum Apprentice

You know you did merge the servers ???
    Try to increase the event npc/egg count so it reflect the numbers of players on the server.

5 min after the trader have left, it's almost impossible to finde a shark on the water. I fail
    to see your logic in this event.
    Afther the disaster of birthdays events, i didn't expect it could get any worse, but boy i was wrong......

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you for your feedback on the current event, we have forwarded it onto the Team to be reviewed.

Ahoy zwaardvis!

If you wish to access further maps you need to complete some Atlantis quest lines.

Rymar

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

Get some more sharks on the sea!

Is there going to be phase 2 and 3 or what???

6. Rymar

Ahoy .Kenze.!

FAQ do not state that there will be 2nd or 3rd phase so it is very unlikely.

Rymar

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Day 2 and I've seen maybe 4 sharks. I can't get past the quest to sink 5.

8. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Take a look at the event menu, there you can find the time that is left till traders appear.

The Egg total amount on your server must have been reached (collected by the players) therefore it is hard to spot some Sharks around.

Once players complete trades sharks should appear on the water. So take a look at the time and go go go! (-:

Additionally eggs goes bad on our ships so every 2 hours some of them are gone - which mean some more Sharks appear!

Eggs went bad at around 9:25 AM UK, so add +2 hours to that to figure out the next shark "drop" time.

Rymar

wdejong(fua) likes this.
  9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I was looking for them at the time the traders were active. Even then, they are scarce. I did eventually find enough to complete that quest only to find that the daily quest is to spend 2500 eggs. :( I haven't held more than 6 hundred or so at a time this whole event so haven't spent more than buying the 2-300 egg ammo quest.

I have to agree with the others, there seems to not be enough total eggs (and therefor sharks) in the system for the number of players. I recall previous version of this event (ie with these sharks) that there were at least a couple around every once in a while and quite a few during the trading time. Now the trading time has only a very few to be found.

Another thing I noticed is that the seas are pretty empty except for the surge of attacking players trying to take all the eggs off of other players making their way to the SH to trade. So, from ~15 min before until maybe 15 min after, you can't even cross a map without being sunk several times, let alone find a shark and be able to get last shot.

Over all, this is a disappointing event. :(

ŖΥOÜ~ and sail-ing like this.
  10. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

hello

more event npc please.
    and set a limit so that we still find our 2500 eggs that can keep until the next day because not each player can waiting another

3hours.

Bawdyn and sail-ing like this.
  11. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

Very stupid event! Adjust the ships for the event!

12. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

As previously stated the feedback provided by you has been forwarded onto the team.

Rymar

13. ŖΥOÜ~

ŖΥOÜ~ Someday Author

the hole Aura stuff is Ronge just sets you up not to play or try to get aggs and try to cash them in as was pontd out all are going to sink you over and over and tha pad there stats ????

14. zwaardvis

zwaardvis Forum Apprentice

more event npc please.

15. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

Really bad event! Why eggs have to go away after collect them?Crazy.If that would stop and more sharks on in stead search them for 3 hours it might be an okay event.Tell devs they really screw it up this time and get a grip. :rolleyes:

BouH{BG} likes this.
  16. stokvisje

stokvisje Forum Apprentice

I hope that they will tackle the event quickly so that the players can enjoy the game again, so it is not fun or they no longer watch what the players like

17. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

They are only looking to release more packages with money, not prizes at the events.....they don't care about us at all. they only have money in their empty heads!!!

18. Rymar

Ahoy .Kenze.!

If eggs did not go away (decay) you would complain that there is 0 NPCs, please read the event FAQ to grasp how the event actually works.

Everything related to the event works as intended.

Rymar

19. Just shoot the golems, that's it... the event is bad? Yes it is bad, it is unbelievably bad actually. Luckily I'm 6 hours behind my server time so when I usually play at 7-8 pm (EDT), the server time is 2-3 am, next day. But still then, there are way too many players to be able to collect anything more than a thousand eggs. And they are waiting for you already to go to SH... :rolleyes: So, yeah... it's so bad you don't have any chance to complete any quests at all so screw it, just shoot the golems. ;)

m0zilla and Bawdyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.