Trophies and levels

Discussion in 'Help' started by unknownhunter, Aug 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknownhunter

unknownhunter Advanced

What's the most efficient way to get the different reputations such as "commonwealth reputation haul"? I read that there are some daily quests but that would make it like 10 rep a day which seems way too slow.

Would appreciate a general guide on how to farm reputation faster and same for Tests, im level 28 and it seems almost way too slow to level since i need to kill admirals for quests only, how do i approach that?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The daily quests are the most efficient in my opinion. There are four daily quests which reward you with 10, 20, 30 and 40
    20, 40, 60 and 80 reputation. If you have Slashing Blades this is doubled to 20, 40, 60 and 80 40, 80, 120 and 160.

Swift

3. wil32

wil32 Someday Author

Hi, the correct values are 20, 40, 60, 80. And it is doubled by Slashing Blades to 40, 80, 120, 160.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You are correct, my apologies; 20, 40, 60, 80. If you have Slashing Blades they are doubled to 40, 80, 120, 160. I have now updated my older post.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.