Trouble login in

Discussion in 'Help' started by piranhahunter, Jul 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hellooo
    I have problems login in
    Ever since last updates on game iT is verry difficult te log in for me
    Sometimes iT takes 1 hour trying to get on water
    Last 2 days i wasnt even able to get on water
    Can you please look in to iT for me
    Mi id
    634/36902553
    Thanx in advance

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please clear your browser cookies and cache, this will delete the old stored data and allow the new correct data to be downloaded. Please remember that after deleting your cache it may be necessary to restart your PC after.

This process is best described in this forum thread:

Browser Cache Deletation

It covers the main browsers.

Rymar

3. piranhahunter

Been there,done that,also tried playing on different browser but still no luck

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

We can see that your account and the game in general are working fine. However, when there's too much browser and flash player content cached, then such difficulties may arise.Sometimes connection issues may also be the trigger. There are many causes.

Please take a look at these points even if you've done some of them already:

Are all other programs and applications deactivated?

Are all downloads deactivated?

Is the full bandwidth available to you?

Did you already delete your cache and cookies?

Did you delete the Flash cache? (
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/)

Is your browser the latest version?

Is your Flash player the latest version?

Are your plug-ins current? (
    https://www.mozilla.org/en/plugincheck). Instructions on how to deactivate plug-ins can be found here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons

Are Flash cookies allowed?

After rebooting your computer, many problems can be eliminated and you can play better. Another alternative is to try playing using another browser and seeing if it works better. If you've already completed all our helpful hints and you still can't access the game, then please contact a PC expert who you trust, because we are unfortunately not able to look at your computer and see whether you've carried out our suggestions completely and correctly, or if you've implemented any settings to your computer that are preventing you from playing the game.

Rymar

5. piranhahunter

2 days ago i got a chance to log in after about 2 hours trying but last night i had the same problem again
    I Will try your advise also today and look if iT works
    Thanx for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.