Bug True Star quest?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Mar 22, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Started this quest harping shipwrecks for 1 star pendent but for some reason not getting from shipwrecks after starting this quest. I was also shooting the npc's of quest to spawn the admiral which I did and defeated, I have harped more than 30 shipwrecks still not getting star pendent. All other times you get one star pendent on every shipwreck. if don't get one from wreck now were or what give it for quest? I would like to get this sometime before quest reset if not I will not REPEAT THIS QUEST PERIOD!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ·єviłωαყѕ·!

Is the quest item that you need to called "Star Pendant"?

I don't recall any event quests with such requirement.

Rymar

3. Visible Condition:

Level 53

Task:

Collect 1 Star Pendant and return to Erendira Sepero
    Defeat 1 Prince of the Ocean
    Return to the quest-giver Erendira Sepero

4. Rymar

Ahoy!

Star Pendant can be obtained from Shipwreck.

Please make sure that you hit the correct type of shipwreck (the one with 70 000+ HP).

Please remember that not every Shipwreck will drop the required quest items (there is only a chance to obtain it).

Rymar

5. Please do you understand same shipwrecks that have been doing evry day on dailys for pendent! But after starting this quest not giving any

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Alright... if shipwreck do not provide you with these then a well known rule apply:

If quest tell you to damage / sink ship A and collect item B then item B can be looted from ship A.

Rymar

7. I'm telling you shot 20 or more shipwrecks for pendent did not get so shot npc's trying to get did not get but spawned the admrial sunk it did not get what esle you want me to explain the dam quest not wiorking PERIOOD!

8. Rymar

Ahoy!

Your question has been answered, please see post above.

Your quest item can be obtained from the NPC mentioned within your quest.

All quest items have only a chance to be looted, so you need to keep trying.

Since there is nothing else I can add to this post, and as your query has been answered this thread will be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.