Turn this game off!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by MiniMeanie, Sep 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you accept the game closing for 24 hours to resolve the multiple issues.

1. Yes

127 vote(s)
    90.7%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Would have been polite to have been given a warning a bit ahead of time though!

o_O

2. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

I don't think that was planned lol

3. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

I understand everyone's frustration, I have a day off and all chores are done, but can't play SeaFight. But I have only one question to the powers on high. Please, Please tell me how I can get me one of those purple crayons?

4. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Lolol .......... when you reply or post a new thread, see the letters at the top of the area you are typing in? The first A is text color, click it, choose your color. Hope that helps.

5. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

Woohoo, i got me some purple crayon, all is right with the world now, i can quit game.

Renegade1952 likes this.
  6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I can assure you that every bit of players feedback is forwarded

Rymar

7. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

@Rymar might be forwarded but nothing is getting done as you can see on multiple forums everyone one is asking for servers to be close to fix this problem and yet we still have to deal with the lagg and the drama and we dont even get no compensation for the time we lose on our buffs ( everyone not personal) can they not implement when we logout our buff are safe ?????

MiniMeanie likes this.
  8. madagascar

madagascar Forum Apprentice

They are not going to fix stuff thats already here in the game for over a decade.. Lets hope that the "Unity project" wont get delayed for more than 3 years... 2,5 would be acceptable.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  9. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

BP probably waiting for Flash Player to end. Be ample time then to fix the mutiple bugs before new 'UNITY' player arrives - date yet to be determined I believe - hence the 'account version'.
    Lag is an aged problem, yes BP need to invest in new servers but often lag is caused by poor internet speeds both internationally, nationally and locally. Often players fail to clear their caches out regularly enough, do 'disc cleanup, or use the disc fragmenter on their computers to speed them up - myself included!

10. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Get rid of lag easy delete all bot accounts.

Renegade1952 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.