Turtle Armageddon 2019

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, May 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Turtle Armageddon 2019

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Turtle Armageddon 2019 Event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

last year
    11. - 100., 2 x Firestorm cannon level 2
    this year
    11. - 100., 1 x Firestorm cannon level 2
    reduced to 1 firestorm or a typo?

3. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

so we cant buy shellshock ammo from event market

4. Swift

Ahoy,
    Thank you very much for the quick spot, I corrected it! My apologies, that's what happens when I type too quickly :oops:
    Ammunition can be bought in the in-game Shop.

Swift

5. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

oh i found it but why is shellshock limited :(

6. Swift

Ahoy,

That is the choice of the Game Designers I am afraid, I don't have any other information I could inform you with regarding that decision.

Swift

7. Swift

Ahoy Pirates,

Just a quick PSA, in order to find the Event Items in the in-game Shop quickly and easily, you can simply click the Banner on the "Featured" page of the in-game Shop.

turtleingameshopannouncement.png

Swift

8. SяCAPO

SяCAPO Forum Apprentice

is there any way to win firestorm lvl 0 or lvl1 in this event?
    if not what's the point of exchanging doomhammers with firestorms?

Vash and ∂αηү like this.
  9. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

limit buy for ammo?why?it is such a long event
    please put in free buy unlimited ammo

10. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

• Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.
    • The player who inflicts the most damage has a very small chance to receive the Design: Throttling Tentacle
    Then how am i getting crowns when i have most damage? Can you fix the rewards? Thank you.

Here i had most damage + last shoot.

2019-05-18 08:32:49
    You received 500 x Crowns.
    You received 52376 EP (experience points).
    You received 65690 x Pearls.
    You sank Turtle Crusher's ship.

11. Swift

Ahoy,

Please be aware it is just a chance to receive the Design, this does not mean you are guaranteed to receive this each time you have most damage.

Swift

12. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

I know that there is a small chance, but how am i getting crowns when on forum (seafight bible) its not saying about that.

13. Swift

Ahoy,

I would assume if you do not win the Design, or if you already have it, you will receive the small amount of Crowns for most damage. I will check this on Monday when the Game Team are back in the office.

Swift

14. Adysopitos

Adysopitos Forum Apprentice

Has anyone had luck with spawning admiral on guild map we shot quite a lot of rounds ONLY jaws and plunderer so far

15. SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆]

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] Active Author

update please for ammo, big problem with ammo just 500k limit for buy on this event, change to limited buyable time on tthis event for shelsock ammo. so if finish 500k in this event we use flare or other elite ammo, i just see big event like this, and ammo have limit for buyable

16. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The dev team sets the limit and there has been no word of upping the limit. I am sorry but we can do nothing here on the forum. This is the third time you have made this request and we have passed it on. Please refrain from making the same request repeatedly. We have passed on your request.

Tex

17. SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆]

SonOfBlackSea≈[C⋆] Active Author

yes I have twice asked for this opportunity, there should be a follow-up with this forum, it looks like there will be no follow-up to increase until the event ends on another occasion I made a question, but here I am just discussing

I hope there is a quick follow-up, and don't have to wait until the event runs out thank you Tex

18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

you have received all the information we have. If there are any changes we will announce them in Official Announcement.

Tex

19. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

2019-05-19 18:33:25
    You sank Shell Smasher's ship.
    You received 100 x Crowns.
    You received 335278 EP (experience points).
    You received 609302 x Pearls.

Same goes here,
    I am waiting news from you on Monday Swift :)

20. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It seems as Swift suggested that instead of receiving the design you received crowns. As soon as we have word from the devs We will post it for the players. If I remember correctly this occurred a couple of months back with another event. I could be mistaken though. Stand by and we will get back to you as soon as we hear something.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.