Turtle Terror

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Turtle Terror

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Turtle Terror Event!

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

These are missing from our black market.

You will be able to buy 2 new Ship Designs and the new Pet, but also various buffs, Event keys, Ammunition and more.

Stats the new ship designs and pet have:

Design: Killing Strike
    • Polished Garnet - 16% Harpoon damage
    • Polished Coral - 16% Critical damage
    • Polished Lapis Lazuli - 80.000 HP
    • Polished Aquamarine - 16% Damage prevention

Design: Slaying Spirit
    • Immaculate Rose Quartz - 7,5% Hit probability
    • Polished Ruby - 16% Cannon damage
    • Immaculate Lapis Lazuli - 75.000 HP
    • Polished Sapphire - 80.000 VP

Pet: Emerald Basilisk
    • Chiseled Fluorite – 27.500 HP
    • Chiseled Sugilite – 8,25% Damage prevention

3. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

The rewards are very poor.. To illustrate... Just shot one Turtle Raider... Probably spent 10k Shell Shock and received 5 crystals and some radiant souls.

By any stretch of the imagination, that is a stinker swap.

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You also need to take into the account the value of the Radiant souls.

10K Shell Shock = 6000 Pearls.

2017-05-18 17:03:11 You sank Turtle Raider's ship.
    2017-05-18 17:03:11 You received 12 x Radiant souls.
    2017-05-18 17:03:11 You received 5 x Crystals.

1 Radiant Soul = 4 Skyfire Rockets.
    12 Radiant Souls = 48 Skyfire Rockets
    48 Skyfire Rockets = 7,200 Pearls (150 Pearls Each).

5 Crystal = 1,540 (308 Pearls Each)

So; Turtle Crusher = 8,740 Pearls worth of items (5,244 with Premium, Discount and 10% Island Discount).

You also have to remember that the two Admiral NPCs give very good profit pearl wise, any pearls you believe you are losing out on can easily be regained by shooting the Turtle Crusher | Shell Smasher or the Devourer | Hookjaw Devourer.

Add that to the profit you can make from the Dragon turtle nests and the Event Chests, it seems like a very good event to me.

Also, Snapjaws | Bloodjaws, you have a chance to get 1000 Shell Shock, or a realy rare chance to get 10000 Shell Shock.

Players can also very very easily win 1 Firestorm cannon each day by shooting the Cassiopeia!

-Arky

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  5. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Well, I normally do not convert that way, even if I agree with the examples you suggest for the conversion. I prefer by far the pearls, since I cannot use rockets to upgrade my ship (not immediately anyway).

On the other hand, this is another "big clans" event, where the location of the admirals are announced on the global map.

This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for smaller players and clans to gain anything from admirals.

I'm not sure what the intention was from BPs side.. Maybe they thought this would lead to massive fighting over the admirals.. However, currently it takes 15 seconds for the big clans to teleport into the map, sink everyone not on their ally list and shoot the admirals alone.

-redak-

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Do not forget that the Dragon turtle nests are an excellent source of shellshock and other items. With the shell shock you gain from them you can shoot the Turtle Crushers or Admirals (if you are able to), and anything you make is pure profit.

There is always a way to make a profit on an event, sometimes it is not simply shooting the ships for everyone depending on what they want out of the event.

-Arky

bodean likes this.
  7. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I agree, you can make a profit of course.. But to me (and many of the people on my TS), I'll be better off doing scrolls.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  8. i like this event one of my favorites

bodean likes this.
  9. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i agree. this has always been one of my favorite events in the past-i hope it doesn't disappoint this year.

10. SяCAPO

SяCAPO Forum Apprentice

How To get Elisa Bradford reputation?

11. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You repeat the Daily Quest 6 times to get enough Reputation to start Quest Line 2.

-Arky

12. Armada_Le_Desiree

Armada_Le_Desiree Someday Author

Anyone know what happened to the designs they had said would be in the black market.?

13. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

They will be placed in the market sometime during the event they said.

For those wanting to know what the new Ship Designs and Pet look like...

Slaying Spirit:
    [​IMG]

Killing Strike:
    [​IMG]

Heart of Carnage:
    [​IMG]

Emerald Basilisk:
    [​IMG]

-Arky

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Deathless-007, seahounds and Jecux like this.
  14. z~fighters

z~fighters Forum Apprentice

In addition to the general reward of Cassiopeia’s Might, (if the minimum damage is reached, that is!), there will be a daily ranking for damage caused against Cassiopeia with the following prizes

So this ranking only applies when the server wins Cassiopeia's Might? Or is it just when the minimum is reached?

15. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

There is a daily ranking for every day of this event. This is not linked to the Cassiopeia's Might, or the minimum damage requirement in any way.

-Arky

16. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

We appreciate reducing the spawning time of the firebreathing turtles and reducing life of the eggs, but it appears you also increased the spawn rate of event chests by a factor 100.

17. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

They are aware of the issue and they shall have a restart shortly to correct it.

Instead of the new spawn values replacing the old ones, they are simply both working together. So Spawn Rates without the Cassiopeia's Blessing are being added to the Spawn Rate with the Cassiopeia's Blessing. Meaning there is more of everything on the water currently, and the reason for 2 Admirals spawning each time the counter is filled.

-Arky

18. little-slingshot

little-slingshot Forum Greenhorn

This event is great for smaller ships assuming you have the time to get all the souls needed for the ship designs or pets. they are reasonably priced. i do think the raid is a better option then this event if you are looking for strictly pearls.

19. little-slingshot

little-slingshot Forum Greenhorn

I think if there was a code that gave all players 25k shell shock, that would GREATLY help the smaller players get better ships and pets. it would help the big ships too, but possibly give a better advantage to smaller ships to make the big leap in improvement. It could also tempt the smaller boats into buying ammo with real money - after knowing how much profit they can make. Big Point needs to think about an investment in smaller boats. Free can lead to $12.99 and $12.99 can lead to $99.99.

20. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

There is a Voucher Code: CASSIOPEIA

It provides 50,000 Shell Shock and 15 Event Keys.

-Arky

LogoRhea likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.