Turtle tome and restart

Discussion in 'Help' started by MiniMeanie, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Just a question. I have just come home from work, used 1 of my turtle tomes to get in the guild map, and you announce a restart. Will I get my tome back? It's not of my choosing that I have to leave.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We will not be able to issue Turtle Tomes or any items back that were used just before the restart was announced.

We did post that a sync would be occuring today, as you know we can not give an exact time. Unfortunately the timing does not bode well for you.

Seren

3. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

No worries, I had looked and seen there was a sync advertised but did see a few things had been fixed so presummed it had taken place. Unless I missed a differnt post.

Would it then be possible to up the limit that we can purchase or hold? If not, please let me know and close.

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Thank you, you can close :)

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As per OP request, this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.