Two Quick Questions on the Atlantis Quest Lines.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Oct 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have no plans to play Atlantis; however, I just now reviewed the original set of Atlantis quests and saw that some of them gave players extra weapons slots, extra expansion slots, etc. I did start the quests long ago, but stopped early on. Is there a way to see where I stopped and continue on through Quest Line 13 (if the goodies are worth it)? Lastly, what is the difference in the original 13 Atlantis Quest Lines and the 3 new quest lines below? (My User ID is 40/39576125 from the former U.S. East server). Thanks for your help!:)

Quests: Road to Atlantis - Quest Line 13

Atlantis: Quest Line 1
    Atlantis: Quest Line 2
    Atlantis: Quest Line 3

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

The last quest completed by you was "Batteries Not Included" - Road to Atlantis - Quest Line 3.

Quest lines "Atlantis: Quest Line 1" can be completed only within Atlantis and allow you to progress to the next Atlantis maps (there's 5 maps in total), on top of it "Atlantis: Quest Line 1, 2, 3" provides you with Torpedoes, unlock special actions (only for submarine) etc.

Personally I believe that (even if you won't take a part in Atlantis) you should do Road to Atlantis Quest lines 1 - 13 because in total these quest lines provides you with 6 additional weapon slots and 6 expansions slots.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you for telling me where I stopped, and especially the number of extra weapon and expansion slots available from doing all the 13 original Quest Lines! Much appreciated, mate! (You can close this thread).:)

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As per request.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.