Feedback Typhon's Revenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Sep 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

UPDATE: I found a Ladon just now in Map 21-2 at coordinates AD 18. So I recommend drawing a square using roughly the other 4 coordinates I mentioned above, and going around the outside of the square, that would also intersect with this one too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ladon can be found within map 5 - 50.

Issue resolved.

Rymar

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

With all due respect Rymar, please do not treat us like we are idiots. We know how to read the FAQs for this Event. You know that player was only asking for "playing tips" regarding finding the Ladon. Your answer disrespected him and treated him like an imbecile.

Bawdyn likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I usually do a full grid search of a map when looking for an NCP. After your advice I did the square pattern which allowed me to cover more maps. After searching 10 maps and finding nothing, I saw an announcement for a Typhon in an adjacent map (map 11) and went to it. I did find a Landon near the Typhon, finally, not near the edge at ~BN25. So, I had to give up looking for it to find it. :D It was almost sunk already so I didn't quite get the 20m for the quest, so I need to find another one. The hunt continues!

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I have to agree! I was looking for insights beyond the FAQ.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yesterday I also had trouble finding them, but again, that same day we had no NPCs for quite some time. In prior years, I came upon them in those 4 corners, so I thought maybe this year would be the same. If I find anything of a pattern, I will pass it on to you (provided I don't get banned).

Bawdyn likes this.
  7. How the heck can we get magic and ancient emblems?

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

You get ancient emblems from completing the hydra group map, there is no other way to get them.
    You get magical emblems from completing the normal boss map which you need ancient emblems to enter.

Previously you could get them from quests, they changed it last year to group map only. Not everyone does group maps, so some players have been excluded from the event.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Sadly - they never make this clear on the emblems. And you hit the nail on the head, lude1962. If you don't like the group maps, you are out-of-luck!:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.