Typhoons Revenge

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .HMSILLUSTRIOUS.

.HMSILLUSTRIOUS. Forum Greenhorn

Thanks Kruchy

♥§ea§♥ likes this.
  2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Well, I just tried to work the event, must say the shipwrecks aren't half bad, but as for the rest, I'll sit the event out, my boat doesn't have the health in order to take on the event npc's especially with this new skill tree system, unlike the cc warriors, my boat doesn't have the benefit of an old skill set with all skills maxxed.
    When I do have the chance to play, my time is spent mainly trying to find pearls just so I can do upgrades on my boat, I keep my water wings on cos my boat isn't strong enough to compete, and bp's reducing the amount of shineys on the water didn't help at all, but i'm off topic and apologise. I'll go ahead and leave the event for those who have the money to afford to play it, best of luck to all . .

The*Defiant and Loki1621 like this.
  3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

you are still chasing the dragon

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @.HMSILLUSTRIOUS. ,

there is another code :

SFSALVO - another 500 Reset Tokens

for future codes follow this thread Voucher Codes

5. zahid9998

zahid9998 Forum Apprentice

thanks a lot frnd to tell me the voucher codes.

6. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

put some cabin boys in bm

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hellooo wil there be only 1 design in market?forum say there wil be older designs in market
    also any one do the mini game hex version?anny sugestion how to do it,i keep losing out

8. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

I am thinking that this Ladon npc doesn't exist, haven't seen one since the event started

9. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

You put cabin boys available once again after the new reload time skill but only for payment and not in the black market. Shady as always.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. bøgholm83

bøgholm83 Forum Apprentice

i did se it 2 x today at 21 and 23 map

11. shoot the fish down low while running round the island above were it is but dont kill it when low run down shoot laden and kill then finish the fish

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

18k pearls for 10 k ammo, good one

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Run the borders all the way around each map. That is usually where they can be found. I have shot several, although they are not exceptionally easy to find.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I cannot fathom this: We can buy 10,000 rounds of Heartbreaker ammo for 9,000 Pearls (up to a limit). And in my opinion, 900 Pearls for 1,000 rounds is pretty expensive. THEN - if we have lost our minds - we can buy 10,000 rounds for DOUBLE the price in Pearls (up to a limit). Give us a break!

Tergrinder likes this.
  15. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

would be nice if we could get the token to do boss map without having to do group map since server just started and hardly big enough to successfully work together to complete group map.

The*Defiant and Crazymamba like this.
  16. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

This is typical BP crapola. Cabin Boys must now be purchased. They advertise "Play today for free!", but they neglect to mention that in order to compete, you have to pay big money. I feel sorry for all the young fools who actually spend their hard-earned dollars on worthless pixels. This game used to be fun, it's pretty much completely ruined now, all due to BP greed. Every since the new dudes took over, it's just money, money, money.

17. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

i aint a big spender but i used to buy bokor crates every month but since now its all about the money i stoped buying the crates 3 months ago and only play 1, 2 hours a week, the game just getting worse and worse, no fun anymore

18. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

first 2 days the shipwrecks paid out nicely, got 9 voodoo cannons and a boat load of crystals, now nothing but junk.

19. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

any tips on how to win the design from hexx mini map? tried all possible tricks and no design yet :( and i always finish it perfect way

20. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

bring fish to top left corner, pop him with a slowdown rocket, use a speed gem go bottom right - wait for fishy to waunder off, attack big enemy when fish moves closer move opposite edge and wait for him waunder off, .... rinse and repeat makes much easier 2 accounts took 2-3 trys, 3 accounts 1-2 trys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.