UI lock?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rhymarr, Apr 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhymarr

Rhymarr Forum Greenhorn

Every time I log into the game I have to set up my UI and anytime I have to refresh which is like all the time, and guaranteed every time I buy crystals, they never show up unless I full close and reopen, which intern resets my UI. Not sure if there is something I'm doing wrong, but I'll attach 2 screenshots of the game one is when I set my UI and the 2nd is literally after I log out close and reopen the client, also this happens on the web browser or the unity client.

https://ibb.co/1s7b7wn

https://ibb.co/3hWq2LQ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

I have had this issue before, are you closing the configurator by using the escape key or the enter key? Make sure to use the enter key. As for the crystals not updating, this is a known bug about currencies not updating and the developers are working on it. Please also post your user ID so we can investigate more if needed.

3. Rhymarr

Rhymarr Forum Greenhorn

Thanks Nimitz, pressing Enter over Escape worked, I didn't even think about it. I feel a little dumb but I'm glad that my UI saves. 1353/42450403 is my User ID, I'm not the only one having the crystal issue a few people in my guild/clan also has to refresh when buying crystals on the sail chart, they don't load properly, and when that happens it also messed up other collections, for example collecting the plato coins from the gorejaw peons wont display properly unless I fully close the game and reopen. I have them but to use them and to display I have to full reset.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

I am glad to hear that your issue with UI has been resolved.

Like mentioned by Nimitz, currency not updating correctly is a known issue, we are awaiting a fix.

Please remain patient.

This thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.