Unable to test 34-35

Discussion in 'Help' started by ..¨Zerب.., Aug 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..¨Zerب..

..¨Zerب.. Forum Apprentice

Ahoy pirates.
    When reporting to Yang Jin in map 34, I try and start the Four Elements and its not lit up. The earth bound quest is there and i am able to start it daily. I have collected correct amounts of bowls, gourds, feathers, and clods of earth. all are 7/7.
    Why am i not able to start the pirate test for lvl 35 ?
    please help and Thanks in advance

2. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

have you tried moving as close to the quest giver sometimes that happens also how many quest have u got open that could also be a factor or open the quest giver once you get there

djt182 likes this.
  3. djt182

djt182 Advanced

is there another factor you've missed i.e. EP level may not be at right level?

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ..¨Zerب..!

Please complete the daily quest "Earthbound" again and visit the quest giver Yang Jin this should resolve your issue.

Please make sure to finish your daily quest "Earthbound" manually, otherwise you won't be able to accept your pirate test.

Rymar

..¨Zerب.. likes this.
  5. ..¨Zerب..

..¨Zerب.. Forum Apprentice

Thank you all it is now complete.

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.