Unannounced server resets causing losses

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pietjepuk123, Oct 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pietjepuk123

Pietjepuk123 Forum Apprentice

Hi seafight team,

I know lately there have been quite a lot of complains and sadly I have another one to add. I am a relatively small boat therefore ammo and pearl are of increased value to me. This morning I was soloing a freedom boat twice, shooting it over halfway before the server resetted on both occasions. I have lost a decend amount of time and ammunition on this boat. I would kindly request a refund of my lost ammo. Or know how you would like to reimbust me in any other way.

Greetings,

Pietje

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

yes same here i was shooting freedom II and had 10 mil left on it and got restart ... lost my super armor plates and ammunition ... i want them bk ... also lost my time

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately we do not give personal compensations, any issues which are due to our server faults are experienced by all players on that particular server.

That is why any compensation that is offered from our side is offered to all players. We regret that you have had troubles but we cannot give you anything as compensation I am afraid.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.