Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KΛPTΛΠ~HΛΓÐ¥[Cx]™

KΛPTΛΠ~HΛΓÐ¥[Cx]™ Forum Greenhorn

Hello i cant use the unity, I want to have the client back

Skautas likes this.
  2. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

i can still use the client, i guess my time will come when i have to use the PATHETIC unity too

3. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

Stop forcing ppl to use unity lol, so much problem in it,

Skautas likes this.
  4. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

5. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

id like to say this is the sorriest excuse of an update ive ever seen in my 12 years of seafight!

6. Ŵơdėnśŵĩll

Ŵơdėnśŵĩll Forum Apprentice

this game is great! Thanks for all the hard work developers.

piratebuccaneer. likes this.
  7. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

after pathetic unity update nothing works right. cant even set configurator. please do something to fix your pathetic update or reset it back to the barely working form you had it in?

8. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

i cant even get the configurator to reset--this is so pathetic! cant log out properly. nothing is working right! should be able to push enter after configuration but nothing works.

9. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Smooth move Exlax Bp you did a great job, i cant even do my dailys.........you really need to bring back the client......smh

10. C~Web

C~Web Forum Greenhorn

Impossíble play. Seafight lost a player.

11. Nemesis_7

Nemesis_7 Forum Greenhorn

The Unity destroy all the game .Almost all cant enjoy - play the game. Bring back the client

12. Nemesis_7

Nemesis_7 Forum Greenhorn

The Unity destroy all the game .Almost all cant enjoy - play the game. Bring back the client

-Milanca- likes this.
  13. Unity? It must be a joke, this is worst than ever! I will have to leave this game...

14. This is garbage, not only is it messed up but I loss my premium that I had for 24yrs. Once again BP you steal things from us players.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  15. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

im sure alot of work went into this but it has major issues

16. ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$

ßLÃÇK¤ÇÃ$$ Someday Author

Really people???
    Thousands of dollars into this outdated pixelated row boat game and this is the best you got????
    Been playing this game since it started.
    Never seen anything this messed up. Followed all the steps ...can log on just fine ...but forget the water page... can't even get on. And really you had to do this without trial on the last day of a half decent event that we all want to finish. I've got a 5 year old that seriously would have made better choices.
    Thanks for Jack!!!

17. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

unity release is garbage how the hell can we play if cant get on the water page is this the final nail in this god awful game ?

18. thebermudatriangle

thebermudatriangle Forum Greenhorn

same here with my account and also had 2 threats go into quarantine

19. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

a reset made it where i can get on sea map finally but the configuration never finishes and leaves me unable to play

20. ‡Fea®Łess‡=❶=

‡Fea®Łess‡=❶= Someday Author

*edit* revert back to client version which is for me too good and superb compared to unity version. unity version graphic like 1980's video game while now we were already in 8k graphic. what a shame.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.