Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sword_of_mayhem

sword_of_mayhem Forum Greenhorn

a lot of the season achievement items disappeared. Rockets, heal items, .......

2. onat

onat Forum Greenhorn

Can't even change map when pressing enter...

3. -Milanca-

-Milanca- Forum Greenhorn

can,t not on the map ??/ and play it no more ....what ,s happit to the game ..? your kicked no coneckt what is this..

4. Andy94

Andy94 Forum Apprentice

I Got some problems :D
    [1] I can't Repair after i got sunked. need to wait or make a "hotkey This work" but can't click on the Repair icon.
    [2] I Can't get any Shooting sound to work..
    [3] It's hard to mark players or NPC.
    [4] it still written "Try Unity" when i got no other option, this disturb me.
    [5] More options for Graphic settings pls.

5. -Black-Hunter-

-Black-Hunter- Forum Greenhorn

this sucks......a cant play like this !!! client or my mony back!!!

6. -Black-Hunter-

-Black-Hunter- Forum Greenhorn

the game is dead !! do somthing BP cant play like this anymore

7. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

*edit* this type of service u give us, for years now, come on up ur level a bit bp, there is lot of other gaming company that do better than ur guys, come on up ur lvl how can u say this is top browsing game really dissapoint with this.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2021
    IamTheBos likes this.
  8. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

I have to say yes every thing is messed up. Please stop with the game is dead thing though yes it is very disheartening but it will get fixed I am sure now they don't have to right 2 codes it will get better quickly I play split screen with both my ships and it is a real issue as I cant scroll a smaller screen like I used to on client. it will take time but please fix it BP we have all put time effort and some money into this game so get it done have fun every one I am sure with in a few weeks it will all get done.

9. beastie1_67301

beastie1_67301 Forum Greenhorn

I have no other option on my screen than "try unity" which even doesn't even work. Had I known I wouldn't have down loaded the patch.. Well if it don't get fixed, I reckon after 10 years + of playing this game, it's time to move on.....

10. [Puss]

[Puss] Forum Greenhorn

REMOVE unity FOREVER, and bring old client back! new version is horrible!! :(

11. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Cant see how long premium ship have anymore...o_O

12. Stanley

Stanley Regular

To begin with, you did an amazing job on solving the problem we had with the previous client/Seafight version. The game is running smoothly, there is no more lag or glitches (except for the pets, but I will get to that in a minute). Even with the animated water and monsters and pets being visible, the game is running smoothly and that is amazing. Well done.

However, there are a lot of things you can improve on. The points below are not ranked in any order.
    • The Hitpoints, Voodoopoints, Battlepoints and EXP bar color scheme feels cheap and looks too pixelated.
    • NPC's, Monsters, Designs and the fonts look too pixelated.
    • Chat commands don't work.
    • You are not able to copy players names and ID's by pressing "ALT+ a click on the player" anymore.
    • The new hitpoints and voodoopoints bars under your ship are not centered and look once again a bit cheap.
    • It's great you are able to see your and other players pets (in previous version I had it disabled to reduce the amount of lag). But once another player leaves your screen, his/her pet stays behind.
    • I don't see the Pirate Ranks of other players. And my Pirate Rank is oddly placed next to my hit- & voodoopoints bar instead of next to my name. I don't know if that is intended or not.
    • Every time I log in, I need to deactivate the "Scroll Bar".
    Overall it just feels like I'm playing an unfinished game. I feel sad and disappointed. And above all, I feel betrayed by the company that I have spent so much time and money on and that I get so little in return for. And I think many others are feeling the same way. Most of us are daily players and spent money from time to time. But when I look at the new client, I wonder where all that money goes to and how much the developers truly care about the community. Don't get me wrong, using a new client is an improvement. The game is running smoothly again and I think using Unity has a lot of opportunities to make this game look great. But right now at this stage? No, the new Client is not ready. Atleast give us the ability to use the previous version until you do finish this game.

13. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

14. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

I had same problem , but it let me put the weapons bar on the left hand side and not in middle of screen.

15. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Unity is the only version of the game that is available now, if you are having login issues, please first try uninstalling the Seafight Client and installing a new one from the following link:

https://seafight.com/external/download/unknown/en

I shall forward the issues and feedback listed in this thread.
    No items have been lost, you may not be able to see it the same as previously but it is not lost, if you would like reassurance please contact Support regarding this.
    Chat commands are not being incorporated into this version I believe, other than the whisper feature using /w [username] [message]

Swift

16. pagosice

pagosice Forum Greenhorn

congratulation for the biggest joke ever been ...................................so much money you won and you gave this.... UNITY ....

17. Gluteous*Maximus

Gluteous*Maximus Someday Author

I'm just glad that I played SF without any outlay except time , if I had spent cash or credit monies I would feel cheated by this extraordinary version on UNITY SF. SF R.I.P.

18. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

i have one problem it doesnt seem to want to change maps,, am not getting the change map banner

19. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

You need to be within 1 coordinate from the map change - the scroll bars may be blocking this area if you are zoomed out. Attempt to turn off the scroll bars or zoom in, to see if that works and to confirm if that is indeed the issue.

Swift

20. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

When you move the seachart in the configurator the seachart always moves to the top and like a centimeter more so you can barely see the change map option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.