Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

That happens when the height of the seachart you have chosen is taller than the screen size; to begin with it shows a shrunken version, then expands to its normal correct size when being moved.

Swift

2. jespil75

jespil75 Forum Greenhorn

OK this was a VERY god joke you can give us the right update now (you cant be serious about this)

3. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

I have played this wee game for more years than I care to admit and after years of neglect we log in one day to this lmao personally I think its complete trash, If it stopped cheats I might be able to go with the flow but the cheap look and everything else that's wrong with it (to many to mention) I am in the position once again deciding to take up some other pass time.

For only the friendships and enemy players I have met down the years and became seafight heads we have turned into a small community of gamers that has been ignored for years now. Hopefully this has the same effect on alot of players and not just me but its not what I want or like

Carnage~Queen likes this.
  4. ŖΥOÜ~

ŖΥOÜ~ Someday Author

just not right tha can just do what tha want at any time and then tell you to go get Edit no more money from me so go get Edit ok

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2021
  5. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

unity =Edit all the money this Company takes of people and you give us this Garbage to play full of bugs and exploits why not keep the flash version until u fix the Unity 100% also this water on the map on unity looks like the water on map in 2006 didn't know we went back in time this is 2021 and u provide this Edit to your paying customers for sure you go lose all your paying clients now Welldone

6. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Cannot Cut and Paste from logbook. Spy disappears when changing maps. Edges of viewport only display upper and left info.

7. LastDxD

LastDxD Forum Greenhorn

Are you been for real with this Unity what a load of edit feel like my time and money has been edit up against the wall while you laugh at us all and make big big joke of this game this is not Seafight this is 1880 Google maps with some crazy edit stained water you guys have made a big boo boo of this

·єviłωαყѕ· likes this.
  8. LMAO

9. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

One way to shut the game down with very little fuss.

10. Today I have logged into this game to play, and I have never been so fast as I was today to log out again. It jut took me some seconds too close the whole screen down from this game again. A New personally record for me. What does the Seafight Team mean about this Unity Version?

If the game are gonna stay like this or smiliar to this into the future..I will thank Bigpoint for getting a chance to join another game where Bigpoint are not included.

11. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Can't even jump maps using enter, spying tool disappears everytime we change map, ships favorite as well, despite putting them both on lock.

*edit* try harder
    What a bunch of pathetic IT team you got going on.

And y'all were supposeddly preparing it for so long... Smfh

I'm here on out offering my services to the company, I'll help fix that all out, as a PROPER IT guy, and I'll make them rebuild an entire new team, which will actually be decent.

Last edited by moderator: May 28, 2021
  12. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

hello, so i have few things to post bout that aren't suppose to happen after yesterday upate. I will make list so it is clear:
    1. (REALLY ANNOYING) Favorite design window closing itself ater getting sunk (even after locking it).
    2. I can not post reply when joining forum on client. https://prnt.sc/13g5qvu
    3. (less important/graphics bug) When entering map which include cassiopea texture shows multiple of them on seachart (can be sailed through but decrese overall gameplay.
    4. Guild tabs almost impossible to enter aswell mateys.
    5. Seers vision after being expired still is shown on seachart.
    6. All 1st place slots on standard and additional items tabs are changed whenever the game reopens.
    7. FIRST hit to players happen to deal less damage then it is fine.
    8. Mission window dissappear after getting sunked.
    These are only things i menaged to find and remember till today will keep updated.

Xenoverse likes this.
  13. is BP paying you? :p

14. well what can i say played years and never seen anything like it bp takes everyones money and gives this toits players lol most funiest thing out of 12 years i have seen can i remind bigpoint that very little is now working on it well done bp again

15. My motivation to play this game was pretty bad before 'unity' arrived on the scene...I mean, bots, bots, bots, constant issues with lag, stupid error message...and on and on...worse yet, a support team and forum monitors that simply deflect any legit questions.....NOW??? Man, I just gotta quit (again). I quit for almost 5 years because of the same issues that were going on before 'unity' (notice the quotes), but now....now....after wasting more time and money (dm I feel stupid, thanks for that BP)...No options, no questions, no thanks, just drop this bomb on us out of nowhere. It is pathetic and a slap in the face to all the players who limped along with Seafight over the years. Ug

16. Ŵơdėnśŵĩll

Ŵơdėnśŵĩll Forum Apprentice

shimmering water makes it all worth it!

17. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

think you been smoking those Drugs too much its a pile of dog poop time to quit the game if this game dont change asap pure garbage

18. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

nah the ideas of unity is great, but why did it got so low class type of graphic?
    the unity itself give faster n smooth gameplay,
    but here it is kindergarten graphic,
    the sea make my eyes hurt so much,
    n the client always crash in mid game lol
    the warning of game server unavailable always pop out, https://prnt.sc/13gslee
    i cannot play at all,
    look like the future of this game is near its end lol,
    thanks for 12+ years

19. Ryste

Ryste Someday Author

A few thoughts;
    • Entering a map with Sandstorm used to be visible in graphic. Now it's all the same.
    • List of favourite designs / pre settings is listed complete random and is no longer in the same order.
    • Quest window isn't adjustable.
    • "Ghostships" on water I can't tag/shot.

20. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

please, please bring back the client!

bodean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.