Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

As promised small update:
    - EDIT you can not see placement and movement of "that red circle" from npc Blazing Grace of the rift https://prnt.sc/13hb69b
    - EDIT timer seems to live in different dimension and wnat me to do some sort of a sacrifice (just appears 2x and caunting time as it wish) https://prnt.sc/13hb8eu

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. panos-7(GR)

panos-7(GR) Forum Greenhorn

i cant take mission from 31/1 for bigpointcoins i cant take the mission in33/1 .are you promoting *Edit* cause with that you can play better the game with the old style flash

Last edited by moderator: May 29, 2021
  3. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

i have samme problem

Last edited by moderator: May 29, 2021
  4. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

Hi Seafighters:

Two positive comments: I like the effects from cannons and harps, I really like ALL my buffs being displayed on the left, so much better.
    Lots of issues to report, so here goes:

1) Trophies removed and all presets scrambled. Resetting the trophies and replacing the resets is no small task, but if it stuck it would be okay. Thing is, when you log out and in again, it's mixed up again.
    2)Pets. The wrong pet displays, so in a preset with a certain pet, it looks like the right pet, but you're hitting 100k under what you should be and taking 20k more damage then before.
    3) so many quest can't be accessed anymore. The Bigpoint Bounty in 31/1 for 2 bp emblems is no go. The 10/10 Renowns and Warriors for crowns reward is no go. Still looking for more quests we can't do, if anyone find them post it.
    4)Can't travel in SH while throwing mojos anymore, ship stops as soon as you click on the mojo lady.
    5) Failure to board no longer shows.
    6)Presets are a mess, should be fixed asap. They also fail to remain as setup even after resetting them, which is long task when you have lots.

Good luck fixing this, not much fun right now.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  5. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The timer in the Rift is unreadable. Quests reset when changing maps. Still cannot cut and paste non QWERTY names from logbook. Repping will hang up and require restart. Upon reflection still shows 100% after being totally expended.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  6. Andy94

Andy94 Forum Apprentice

Bugs/problems.

When we sunk we can't Press repair icon "Hotkey work"
    And is not posiable to move your ship one square at the time.
    and if u sailing to a place and press on quest givers / island ur ship stops becouse u can't sail there, why dosent it continue to the old cord insted?.

When i hold above maps, Nothing desplay like, Quest Givers ect..
    [​IMG]

Some Quest get glitched, and stuck so i can't start new once.
    [​IMG]

7. mehmettinho

mehmettinho Forum Greenhorn

Ok tell me what happens to the people who have not got enough mbps due to living out in the country? i for one have spent loads of money and time on this game only to be shafted by the new useless unity browser that does not even run properly, You should have left it as it was the choice of both that way we could all play.
    You continue to bring out stupid useless releases rather than just sort the original client you should be thinking of the people that have been playing this game instead of trying to get more money look at the complaints can you not open your eyes SORT IT OUT LET US PLAY GIVE US BACK THE ORININAL CLIENT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Whatever you are on m8 I think the rest of SF could do with a dose of it!

9. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

i can use the client again, i just hope its not a bug

10. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

im using unity in browser n client
    the reward we suppose to get from client have change to browser
    example:
    u sunk renown in browser :
    10 crown received
    10 crown received
    ??? exp received
    while in client :
    10 crown received
    ??? exp received

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is going to be a little long post so please bear with me :p.

These have been forwarded.
    1 - Should now be fixed
    2 - Can you please check this again as I am not having this problem (there has been an update since you posted)
    3 - Does this happen when moving from or to a certain map, or any map? Could you please provide a picture
    4 - Reported
    5 - Reported
    6 - Do you have a video of this occurring? I am not suffering from this issue so it is a hard one to explain/report
    7 - Reported
    8 - The quest ticker? Can you please check this again, and also ensure you have "locked" the window.

Low resolution graphics, e.g. badges, gems etc, have been reported.

Please contact support regarding the constant crashes/game server unavailable messages so they can gather further information to find and fix this issue.

Sandstorm effect is now only visable when the "Fog of War" is turned on in the settings. You can see a sandstorm is active by the icon in your toolbar.
    Presets order are different than flash yes, although should not change than the order they are in now.
    Quest window not expandable - feedback forwarded. You can scroll through your quests.
    Ghostships - could you please provide a bit more further information regarding these. Are they NPCs, players, both? Is it when they go out of sight, get sunk, log off, etc.

Both issues reported.
    Please try now as this should have been fixed.
    1 - Presets order are different than flash yes, although should not change than the order they are in now. The trophy issue I am not experiencing this issue, would you be able to provide a video or at the very least a couple of screenshots so I can forward them?
    2 - The entire pet is incorrect or just the visual icon of the pet, or something else? Apologies for the further questions but I want to make sure I am understanding the issue to be able to report it.
    3 - These should now be fixed, could you please check and confirm.
    4 - Reported
    5 - Reported
    6 - Same as #1

Rift timer - reported
    Quests reset when changing maps - could you please provide some further information, does the quest window close or is your progress lost? Does it happen with all quests or specific quests?
    Copy + paste - reported
    Master skill issue - reported

Repair issue - reported
    Unable to click through your boat - reported
    Ship stopping when clicking a quest giver - reported
    World map tooltip for quest givers - reported
    Quest issue - Reported

This has been reported.

Swift

12. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

Excuse me for not quoting you msg but it would made this thread more of a mess.
    2. It does redirect me to browser with logged account soo FIXED
    3. Can not since 2 days after the event dissaperd and possibility of shooting cassiopea also, also the bug, BUT i can describe it.
    soo if you visit first time map with Cassiopea (later cass) it's good nothing more nothing less only one Cass but if you enter next map with cass it shows 2 or more in places where they exist on orther maps you visited only just like it appears but you can sail through it, cannot shoot the cassios which are "missplaced" they are just like painted on the sea everything was appearing "above that" the bug ONLY appeard on cass maps.
    6. I think no need for video i think, but if that would be crucial i'll see what i can do, just i have 3 additional tabs for items. Whatever i do or did to that first slots it always fill them with flares, stone amoo (which i don't have) and shellshock.
    8. Yes quest ticker, excuse me, i always lock that.
    ALSO
    1.1. Ranking tabs for rift quite messed up, i mean it shows only your time wave and player above you and below you.
    1.2. After quite some fights, can say it's hard to maintain what is happening the textures, names and dmg showed blend with interactive side of game (miss the boost button to see what my ships doing). Sometimes my ship decide to shoot npc or monster even if i did not target it. Sometimes i have target on player i try to shoot them and nothing, even after canceling attack and redoing it.
    1.3. You can click repair button when being attacked by 6 players and thus you can not shoot really annoing.

13. djt182

djt182 Advanced

I've followed the update guidance regarding the Unity tool and although I can access the main page I cannot for the life of me get the seamap to open;
    after clicking "Play" there is no immediate reaction then I get an "error" noticed that states
    Error: spawn EBUSY
    please try again in a few minute> if you keep encountering this error please report it to our customer service

has anyone any idea how to rectify this?

14. Swift

Ahoy,
    All of these have now been reported
    That error message generally occurs when the Launcher is updating, please leave the program open and wait a while, then close it and reopen it and try again.

Swift

15. djt182

djt182 Advanced

Hi Swift will try it but been 2 days of this & its a bit frustrating to say the least

16. Swift

Ahoy,

That may be due to the Launcher being updated each day this week to solve different issues.

Please let me know if it works for you after a while!

You also have the option to use your Browser to play Unity too, which doesn't require the Launcher to be updated.

Swift

17. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The Castle/Ship/Crew presets randomly interchange, within each category, after logging off upon completion of game play and subsequently logging on, after a period of time, to commence game play again.

18. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

Raid maps are only paying pearls now, no yulong in lion, no crowns or yulong coins in chi chi map

19. Swift

Ahoy,
    Both of these have been reported.

Swift

20. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

there are more bugs than bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.