Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meanwhile, while SF tries to resolve the bugs, our buff counters keep on ticking (along with paid for items like slashing blades) Money for nothing, right BP?
    Is it just me, or is scrolling a bit sluggish?

2. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

EVERYTHING is all messed up!! right click, double click on ships and enemy, showing buffs, buff disappearing because the game sucks and playing is horrible. water moving, no sound, if you try to reconfigure, most of your buffs disappear. if you log out then back in, your menus have reset. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY gives a holy crap about what they are trying to fix, what we care about is playing the game in its true form, NOT some 1960's version of Godzilla vs Mothra!!!! The CEO and President and developers of BP need to give back whatever money they received for messing the whole game up!!!! Also, if myself or anybody else in todays world screwed up as much as the employees of this company, we would all be FIRED and removed from the building by security!!!!

Last edited by moderator: May 31, 2021
    gure55, onat, Xenoverse and 2 others like this.
  3. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

Ps, When I use flares, it reminds me of when my granddaughter plays "My Little Pony". Good Job Seafight, Good Job
    I really want to see Unicorn farts when I am fighting enemy, makes me feel all special inside. :)

4. ~~Billy~Bones~~

~~Billy~Bones~~ Forum Apprentice

I'm not sure how to actually list all the defects without sending an invoice for my time. But right off the hop, this unity thingy is broken dudes. Everytime I log in all my presets are pssst pouched. Trophies are messed up, can't even grab the odd shiney or chest without going over it 4 or 5 times, quests aren't available anymore, cannon slots vanished then re appear on reboot, can't toss mojos in safe haven while moving, quest box(list disappears on each map change. The list goes on and on. I got a bad feeling this game is over now. It sure was fun once. Please fix this.

5. -Black-Hunter-

-Black-Hunter- Forum Greenhorn

cant play this game anymore. logging on the map and thats it!! cant shoot notting !

6. [​IMG] seafight in 2022.. some1 needs to tell developers theres so much advanced tecnology out there now its 2021 why are you going back way bk to 1970's try putting some of the money you take of these gullable spenders in to the game not just line your pockets and leave us with this.

7. Wojtyrka

Wojtyrka Forum Greenhorn

i go logout this *Edit* game logout and let the ship stay in the dockssss ciaoooo

Last edited by moderator: May 30, 2021
  8. I can't believe the mod edited my '*edit*' and didn't chop your *edit*! LoL stupid new platform, more bugs than bots, but it has no problem counting down our buff clocks! We players get screwed while BP practices on us.

Last edited by moderator: May 31, 2021
    Xenoverse and IamTheBos like this.
  9. sword_of_mayhem

sword_of_mayhem Forum Greenhorn

Many season achievements disappeared. Rockets, heal, mojo's and more.

10. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The Rift Leave Map Tab is missing.

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    Presets - reported
    Trophies - could you please explain what the exact issue you are experiencing is so I can report it
    Glitter - reported
    Quests - reported
    Cannon slots - do you mean the icon showing you how many cannons you have under your boat, or your actual amount of cannon slots decreasing (so you can't equip as many cannons)?

These have been reported
    This has been reported.

Swift

12. gure55

gure55 Forum Apprentice

Today i have deleted all my accounts, I want to spend the money for a trip to Greece insted to BP (Next year maybe) ;)This game is for me over - I will play - but not pay anymore !:p

13. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

Update:
    - lost love expires before it's timer (filling gray ticker)

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  14. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Cannot purchase event packages from the Seachart. Can purchase from home page.

15. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

In the Trophy room the Trophies do not display the requirements to advance. Seers vision does not show stats for player or npc.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  16. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I'm just here to admire the low level doodoo job those skillsless developpers got =]

Insert popcorn GIF here =]

onat likes this.
  17. bompa

bompa Forum Greenhorn

Piercing swords still not working

18. Swift

Ahoy,
    I have just tested this 5 times, each time the lost love lasted 5 minutes and the cooldown 5 minutes, so it appears to be working as designed.
    This issue has been forwarded, attempt to pay without using fastpay.
    Trophy - please make sure you hover your mouse over the picture, the requirements should then display. Hovering over the text will not display any requirements.
    upload_2021-6-1_9-46-27.png

Seers vision - reported

Could you please describe what about the Slashing Blades does not work? Having just looked it appears as though it is all working fine on my account.

Swift

19. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Trophies and presets are scrambled after logging off and then later logging on.

20. Swift

Ahoy,

This has been reported, many thanks.

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.