Announcement Unity Release!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Hovering over the picture does not work with the client. There is no option other than fast pay when using the client on the Seachart.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  2. **Mentos**

**Mentos** Forum Greenhorn

hi I have problems taking quest at lvl 38 - 39, the map you get to after 100 monsters. And then I have problems with controls. set speed does not work.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Squids In master skill require you to defeat 150 monsters, when thats done you will be able to join that specific map.

Percentage display issue has been already forwarded.

Rymar

4. djt182

djt182 Advanced

Hi swift thanks for the update; appears to be working ok now

Swift likes this.
  5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please log out and close the program, then log back in and try again. If you are using a browser clear your cache. This is likely due to old cache being used - it is working for me.

If you still experience this issue after doing that, please post again so I can check/forward it.

Swift

6. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

- it works thank you

7. Re1n1er

Re1n1er Forum Apprentice

when I accept a quest I get logged within a second

8. Swift

Ahoy,

Could you please provide your Server and User ID along with which quest you are attempt to accept?

Swift

9. Re1n1er

Re1n1er Forum Apprentice

europe global 7 1351/465240

the frozen north 1063 level 11

10. †Mighty_Ghost†

†Mighty_Ghost† Forum Apprentice

After using one of the talent buffs; like for example go into the monster mealstorm map, chest map. and reloading the buff back to 100% i cannot re-enter. after i try and harp 1 animal it also gets directly back to 100% i tried switching from buff and complete relogging but nothing works. so i think the mechanic is broken, not sure if this happens to every buff

11. ..**Raju**..

..**Raju**.. Forum Apprentice

seer's vision does not work again

abah2 likes this.
  12. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

Pet configurator does not show associated gems as does the Gem cutter. In this case none are not present.

13. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

The scroll bars and centering function in an erratic manner when several players are on a map shooting the event ships . The Light of Tortuga no longer displays as a green circle. Its getting close to hanging this game up and start watching the grass grow.

14. Re1n1er

Re1n1er Forum Apprentice

accepting quest still doesn't work

15. Swift

Ahoy,

All the below issues have been reported.

Swift

16. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Cant see or swap castle's no information when putting curser over items,But with that much stuff in game you need information,changing skills is also a nightmare :(

17. Swift

Ahoy,

To remove castles at the moment you have to use the unequip all button as shown below.

upload_2021-6-3_13-22-40.png

All the issues you have mentioned have been reported.

Swift

18. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Has the 'issue' of the quantity of 'issues' been reported? :rolleyes: Including the non centering of your ship button :rolleyes:

19. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

The s
    Seers vision and Light of Tortuga when activated no longer have a visual display on the Seachart.

20. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

still cant move weapons menus to the right side of screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.