Unity Version Client (Problem)

Discussion in 'Help' started by *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-, May 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

*____*WiNtEr-SONATA- Forum Apprentice

Ahoyy
    Here im gonna share my Experience using old client n the new client
    The Old Client:
    still got Flash play button n unity play button (can either choose one )
    For me i prefer the flash one because when i use unity it always give error message n kik me out of water.
    ( Unity version is still not stable to be use for further gaming )

the Unity version client:
    Only got unity play button which i didn't like it coz when im try to play in unity it give me error message n kik me out of water,
    haven't been able to play at all because of that
    lot of missing stuff in unity but bp still wanna push ppl using that eventhough the version is still have something missing n not stable to be use,

Plz put back the old client that got flash one back, and sort ur unity client version , don't push use to use something that not gonna work.

2. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

now i cannot play at all. the client always closed itself, damn the game will be shutdown soon with this kind of performance

3. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

I respect that you are frustrated with how the developers have gone about the forced unity response, so am i and so is alot more players but once again we need to be patient. Seafight could of walked away with our money along time ago and not even bothered to make a unity client.

The development team are working on unity every day and it's our job to report anything to be fixed. Yesterday i reported the cannons crafting was in fact not working and right now a patch is being done to make them work.

Try to explain your problem and report your problem.

Happy Sailing!

4. *____*WiNtEr-SONATA-

I need Help My Client always crashing, i cannot open n play seafight at client

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

If you are experiencing login issues with Unity please contact Support and make sure to describe your problem very carefully.

Rymar

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the OP has been redirected to Support and there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.