Up the lvl of gems in booty bags plz

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by DIAL~911, Dec 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIAL~911

DIAL~911 Someday Author

Can you send in to the team to plz up the lvl up gems in the booty bags. Pet bags give up to 23 lvl which is a small chance and max lvl of gems is 28 now :/ ty. And also in higher tier gems bags plz give us lvl 3 trainer instead of lvl 2 we pay for good items and lvl 2 trainers are useless to us :/

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  2. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

The difference between the highest available gem in the game and the highest obtainable in booty bags, should not be more than 3 levels, as highest level gems now are 28, level 25 gems should be obtainable in booty bags.

Trainers should be completely removed from booty bags as all players have sufficient of them from sea chests.

As it is now, it is completely useless to buy booty bags as it will require thousands of bags to be able to craft just 1 lvl 28 gem.

By increasing the max lvl gem in booty to 25 or even 26, would for sure increase BP sales of booty bags tenfold.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for those suggestions. I will pass this along to BP and appreciate your taking time to come and let us know what you want.

Tex

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I personally would like to see this happen also. this would mean we can at least keep up with the game a little, I'm still at 23 and 24 gems so increasing max level to 24 or 25 would help. I would also like to see pet trainers not be removed, I like the idea of a chance to get level 3 trainers. people spend money, it would nice to have that little bonus that makes you say"ooo level 3 trainer, that's nice" that for me, personally is a nice feature in the bags :)

5. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

To get a lvl 3 trainer, that is very easy to obtain in sea chests on the water, is absolutely a no go. I much rater would like to get a lvl 22/23 and hopefully 24/25 gem in the near future than a lvl 3 trainer that I already have 50+ days on my account (as most active players have).

Fundamentally I am against to pay for something, that I so easily can obtain in the game for free or pearls.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.