username

Discussion in 'Help' started by mohor1990, Feb 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mohor1990

mohor1990 Forum Apprentice

can i change username also like password? cuz if i forget my username and i havent saved it then what would i do? i dont have any problem like that but just asking.

2. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

There is the ability to change your in game name once a month! However, you have to be signed in to do this. If you have forgotten your username you can click on the "I've forgotten my Password" Link below the login boxes and it should give you the option within to click "I've forgotten my Username" You enter your email and it will email you with all accounts associated with that email address.

Here Is a photo of what the option looks like.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As your fellow pirate pointed out you can always use the forgotten password option :

forgoten password.png

which will then take you the the screen Skyliner provided an image of. If you do not receive an email after that you would need to contact support in order to proceed any further.

Tex

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there has been no further response this shall now be closed.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.