Valencia admiral

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by PLAY-0N, Jan 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

Hi,
    Could the Valencia admiral be made visible on the minimap ?
    We spend hours looking for it like for example:
    - There was the daily restart and I was shooting it, 3 mil hp remaining to finalize the quest and after the restart, nowhere to be found and no chance to redeem the 2000 crowns
    - Another restart came during the day for some update in the game (the radiant souls added in the market in today's case) so came looking for it again, hoping that have spawned butno chance...
    The other admirals such as Revenge II, Unchained Marauder and if I am not mistaking Emperor's Hand are visible already on the minimap.
    Could you please forward this request to the competent persons so we don't have to chase ghosts ? Sometimes people sink Valencia and ... for a daily quest as easy as it may sound is the most painful one due to the time wasted looking for it.
    Thank you for your time in advance

°•Hσввιт•° likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

hiya. this is probably gonna be moved to a ideas thread but i'd like to see the orange dot on the minimap also. as for not finding it after restart, when the restart occurs, the valencia despawns. you have to wait up to a few hours for the next one to spawn

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion, we will forward to the appropriate team.

Tex

4. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Excellent Idea!! (If it could be implement to ALL Admiral NPCs it would be much better).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.