Valentines Day Event 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Valentines Day Event 2017

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Valentines Day Event!.

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. sponks

sponks Regular

Will there be a black market to buy the ammo in or we need to get it now?

Furthermore: we are only rewarded with experience points, no pearls for damage against those ships?

Also: is that going to be big raid ships or smaller ships that randomly spawn unannounced on maps?

3. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Is this event for all map lvl's or just for the higher lvl ships again? Didnt see where it said about it. :(

4. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

It is for all ships, as you can easly steal these glitters that NPCs spawn.

You can buy kraken poison ammo, right now at blackmarket, just in case.

I belive, ships Will spawn un announced, randomly. And have let's say 1-5 mil hp, so you can solo sink it, and take the glitters. At least that would make sense to me.

bodean likes this.
  5. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

we have not even see what kind of event is yet... lol

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

Well, we should have bought Kraken poison ammo while we could on the blackmarket during the previous event, which means it is not likely to be available on the black market for the Valentine event, but rather in the payment section.

On a different topic, It says players have a "small chance" of winning the design. My question is: how small is "small"? 1/100 or 1/1000? I would be curious to know which is closest.

7. sponks

sponks Regular

In patch they said they prepared to launch event at 12, where is it?

8. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

when will be an event without errors

9. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

good start or not, since it didnt start when suppose to ?

10. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

It was 12 noon local server time, however this has now been moved to 12.30.

11. sponks

sponks Regular

I'm wondering: how do you expect anyone to play this event? I used 35K ammo and i got 40 skyfires and 20 crystals for it? Uh Hello?

12. sponks

sponks Regular

2017-02-14 13:08:34
    You received 13 x Black gunpowder.

I know you are greedy bigpoint, but 13 gunpowder for a reward of this ship? Hello? Theoretically you can get 130 gunpowder for sinking 25 millions of dmg with 1 of the most expensive ammunition?

Maybe you put 1 "0" too many in the ship HP, because this is just the worst event i think i've ever seen.

13. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

the rewards from sinking Romeo and Juliet are not exactly exciting, to say the least.

14. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

poor rewards nothing good from it only stupid ep

15. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

pass

16. CaptainDeadBeard

CaptainDeadBeard Forum Apprentice

Bigpoint/Seafight what ever you call yourselfs these days. Why are you making events that are ridiculous? First prices for UK players go up, then you bring out stupid events where romeo has 25 Mil hp and even kracken ammo only does 100k - 170k damage depending on player/Payer cannons then some idiot from your enemy guild comes from under light on last shot and robs it and you dont even get pearls for the damage caused! I used to love playing seafight but today i quit. I think you should compensate everyone else who plays for this thing/Monstrosity you call an event. Events are getting to hard to play unless you have spent your bank on your ship and yes i mean the whole bank because you need a mortgage as it is to play this game!

***kyle** and lexmark47 like this.
  17. lexmark47

lexmark47 Forum Greenhorn

Another unless event. When will Bigpoint get the message.

18. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

This event was useless the first time. Now it seems to be equally garbage. It has not started yet in my server and I already want it to end.

ejder123123 likes this.
  19. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

They need to add pearls to the event ships. Think about the players who are buying ammo with payment to get what...50k ep? Save your money and buy 1 booty bag better gems.

20. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

I asked this earlier but got no answer, and doesnt say in event post. What lvl does the event ships spawn in, all lvl's or just the higher lvl's?:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.