Valentine's event 2018

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Valentine's event 2018

Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Valentine's event 2018!

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Black market is empty, how should we do this event?

3. Seren

This should now be resolved.

4. santrans

santrans Forum Apprentice

can bp add pearls for this event...

5. Serachi™

Serachi™ Forum Apprentice

yea, please add pearls. The stuff the npcs drops are useless

6. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

no this is the best event i have ever played

7. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

NPCs are a bit fast, if one doesnt have sufficient speed, its darn hard to catch (click/aim) them at all!

8. No_Mercy

No_Mercy Junior Expert

Please add pearls to the payout of Romeo & Juliet!

9. ☆.CR7.☆

☆.CR7.☆ Forum Apprentice

An event without any pearls. And cant fint shipwreck before ive wasted 5 min looking for them.

BP is playing us a joke. Great.

edit: lets be honest...if BP really wants a feedback on this event, they would know beforehand that we would demand pearls. This time its useless. Theres no way anything changes.

OSIRIS- likes this.
  10. Seren

Every pirate wants to make a bit of extra coin, and helping Monroe Robinson take the benefits of Romeo and Juliet’s families certainly helps. Using the feud to line your own pockets.

With event ranking for the most despicable captains, plus the chance of revealing the Black Rose design with each Romeo or Juliet you sink. We know you’ll help give love a bad name.

SFROMEO2018

valid until 16th February 2018

11. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Do you guys think that the event will be buffed? And what is the current drop rates of designs? I loose 30k pearls a kill, 20k if facturing in quest. The npc's drop vials or daggers 2/3 of the time for me thus far - i.e. no loot 1/3 of the time except exp. Are these droprates representative?

12. GoDie

GoDie Someday Author

dose it even drop the design I though that was what the ranking was for ??

13. cheddar

cheddar Forum Apprentice

Vials and daggers don't seem to drop if you sink an event ship close to a guild island.

And it would be nice if it was possible to buy more than 500k kraken ammo in the black market.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Next time the developers might want to remember that Heartbreaker ammo goes with the "Romeo and Juliet" theme!

15. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

no one uses kraken ammo or carrys it hence payment been used ... penny pinching time lol

The*Defiant likes this.
  16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is so wonderful! Romeo and Juliet are only 25 million hit points apiece and pay no pearls! I would love to shake the hands of the developers! And it really motivates us to have such great rewards from the dropped daggers like:

2018-02-12 15:31:21 You received 6 x Crystals.
    2018-02-12 15:31:09 You received 30939 EP (experience points).

and these great shipwrecks:

2018-02-12 15:42:29 Monster killed. Reward: 57 gold
    2018-02-12 15:42:29 You received 28 x Agwe's Armor Plates.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  17. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Just another event I will not be taking part ....At one time when u had the most damage or the last shot...you got the event ship...not just a small change...This is not good....bye bye event...

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

yep i sunk ROmeo did not drop anything??? What a waste of ammo.
    2018-02-12 16:10:16
    You received 47122 EP (experience points).
    2018-02-12 16:10:16
    You sank Romeo's ship.

19. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Indeed, I agree that this event is a total waste of time and precious ammo, amulets and whatever else the player decides to throw at it to sink just to get 27 total crystals and 10 skyfires. I solo'd that Romeo, and wow, really, count me out from this event as well, What is the fun meter in doing something for yourself if your not going to be awarded a ship design, especially, when you have most damage and last shot?

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

another event that i would rather do a boring cancer scroll. event needs more profit like pearls or crowns or something. show the players some love! ty for the voucher code btw.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.