Vanilla Seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by xXRusoVendetaXx, Jan 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXRusoVendetaXx

xXRusoVendetaXx Forum Greenhorn

Hi, i think today seafight become very complex, skills, decks, voodoo stuff, action items etc.
    ¿what is the idea? throw a server without all of this things, more simple, also it would be wonderful to purchase some packages to start.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 16, 2019
    EVAGRIUS*PONTICUS likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

SO what exactly would you like to see. Perhaps just elite ship and 105 cannons like original game or perhaps something more?

Tex

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i think thats the same for everyone ... doing missions everyday take to much time and all get bored so after they just logout .... the old seafight was better cuz we only fighted ... we didnt have to do missions and so on ... i would recomend to think about some changes .. bringing more fighting events and remove the ELP league cuz really there is no point of rewarding a player that only farms you can see last month they had 2.600.000.000 ELP and how many time he spent out of bonus map ? 2 hours maybe
    Sugestions:1-Change League System 2-More PVP events

4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @TEX~BULL ,

original cannon base was 100 :p. They added 5 extra cannons with 1st Add-On ( you had to buy it with CD ) and later on entroduced us all to Elite lvls with after unlocking 2nd lvl you could put that 5 extra cannons.

Hey @†★BoSS★†™[υиı] ,

owww yea I agree with you :) remove league !!!

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

yes Krunchy, you are correct. I started back then. Just as the Elite lvl came out. I really liked them because they rewarded you for doing what we were doing anyway. Shooting each other with p-balls.:)

Tex

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @TEX~BULL ,

owww yea , hours of shoting tiamats and flying dutchmans go get them all ^^ and when some1 sailed next to you with lvl 7 elite ... just wow
    good old times ehhh

TEX~BULL likes this.
  7. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

I love this idea, an 'old school' server would be awesome. I started back when the max was 105 cannons, just before they bought out decks. Honestly I kinda liked decks, I think it started getting complicated when they added skills/castles so for me an old scol server would be set right after decks.

8. I do agree with an old school server, maybe let it develop over time(after a while add decks, might aswell see the OLD 50 skills there)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.