Volcano Not Erupting

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Mar 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I checked the Event ticker and it says the Volcano is currently erupting. It says it's Time Remaining is 30 min, but when I go to it, it is not erupting.

Is the ticker broken?

And again, I checked the Volcano ticker and it says it's erupting. This time no mention of time remaining. Not actually erupting.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Please be aware that the event ticker display only the "possible" time of the Volcano eruption (how long it could last) - it is up to players across your server if they manage to fuel it enough to make it last as long as the timer shows.

You can fuel the Volcano by defeating Black Rocks and Rift Golems.

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I did, just over an hour ago, log back in and this time there were two separate tickers for the volcano. It was actually erupting this time. I think it was/is a phantom ticker, that didn't disappear after an eruption stopped. I logged out between each of these times and even closed and restarted the client, but the extra ticker was still there.

4. Rymar

There are two event tickers for Volcano, one showing how long time is left till volcano starts and the second showing how long the volcano can last (as long as players fuel it).

Rymar

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The only difference I noticed between them was that one had a Time Remaining. Both said that the Volcano was erupting. This seems very confusing. If the eruption has actually ended, then neither ticker should show. If it is erupting, then one ticker is enough as long as the Time Remaining is identified as an estimate.

My $0.02 worth on this.

6. Rymar

I've been provided with a print screen of "double event ticker" now I see what you mean - forwarded.

Rymar

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks. I just checked again and there is just one ticker and it is erupting, so looks as it should at this moment.

8. Rymar

Since this issue has been already forwarded and there is no further response I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.