Feedback Voodoo Hunt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jul 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Voodoo Hunt

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Voodoo Hunt.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Sooo, I don't see the heads available anywhere am I missing something or is it a glitch?

3. tez_the_hawk

tez_the_hawk Forum Apprentice

Get out your credit card mate. Only way to get the shrunken heads is with $$. Garbage "event"!!

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Oh I figured as much, but I dont even see that option to buy it lol

5. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

Lame rewards, lame buying options(buy 10k voodoo ammo to use 13k on a ship and get 1k to 10k pearls per ship "if lucky"), no shrunken head on market to buy without EURO.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. bøgholm83

bøgholm83 Forum Apprentice

no voucher?

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For this "short-term" Event, the only advantage to paying money for a package with a "Shrunken Head" seems to be increased rewards. (And it's probably not that much of an "increase"). I think you can achieve the same result by just shooting more ships! :)

tez_the_hawk and -PUSAT- like this.
  8. this event is not a realy good one this time not much out of event ships for the amo you use

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.