Voodoo Priest

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ☯PḮSϾES☯, Dec 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☯PḮSϾES☯

☯PḮSϾES☯ Forum Greenhorn

Hi

Would it be possible to have an update on the Voodoo Priest to say a 5 or 6. To stay in line with the Lvl 5 Carpenter so that we can rep our vp quicker and as we go. The last update for the Voodoo Priest was a while ago and that update made it even slower to rep even when you have bought the level 4 Priest.. I dont know what the other players think but I for one are fed up with it and how long it takes.

Thx

Achu! and Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

That is definitely an interesting idea. Lets see what your fellow pirates think.

Tex

3. achilleas67

achilleas67 Forum Greenhorn

i strongly agree!

4. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

i agree also. i want to play, not take forever to rep!

5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I'd disagree with this for one reason.

Ribs would become the main expansion making beams useless. Being able to repair all your hp fast is the only advantage you have with beams and doing this with VP would remove any use for them. I Personally think if you run ribs you should have a tough time repairing VP fast due to the damage reduction. With beams no damage reduction but you can repair all your HP fast giving them a use.

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I'd be happy if they just went back to the old method of VP repair. The sitting for 8 seconds for each VP repair increment is very annoying. Or at least something closer to the old method.

Klar_Cigar, _Vidar, bodean and 2 others like this.
  7. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

We need a voodoo priest that repairs while sailing

8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Honestly BP should just add a new commonwealth repair mate that you can capture from VCM Bloodfang or buy with crowns.

It would repair HP and VP at the same time while moving similar to rep mate level 5.

mohor1990 likes this.
  9. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Also the repair mate should automatically repair when not under attack

10. mohor1990

mohor1990 Forum Apprentice

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

jaky007 likes this.
  11. ~Vossen~

~Vossen~ Forum Greenhorn

Old vp repair methode was much better, you have to wait so long before its full..
    Other rep methodes got better but vp got worse. Go back to old vp repair mode and go for a lvl 5 instead of 4

bodean and TEX~BULL like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.