Suggestion Voodoo Recipe Stackable

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sкуℓιηєя, Feb 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Currently the Voodoo Cannon Recipe is not stackable. You have to buy one craft it, buy another craft it, and with the amount of lag the in-game store has this can take ages to do multiple cannons.

I think everyone would agree this mechanic is a mistake it adds no additional value to the game and only annoys everyone I try to minimise the amount of time I spend in the shop due to Diminishing returns, and now I have to spend valuable time Lagging my way through the shop to buy 1 recipe to repeat again in a couple minutes.

Thank you

Klaus*Kludder likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Are you suggesting that you be able to craft multiple at one time, because all this seems to be is a complaint about the length of time it takes. If it is fact a suggestion that you be able to craft multiple cannons at once we'll be happy to forward your suggestion.

Tex

3. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

To Clarify - 1 Voodoo Cannon consumes 1 Voodoo Recipe

There is a limit within the shop that only allows you to purchase 1 Voodoo Recipe and no more untill the previous one has been consumed. This means you buy one - close shop, open crafting, craft, close crafting, open shop and repeat. Lots of actions when this could be solved simply by making the ability to buy and hold multiple voodoo recipies at a time.

To Emphasise the problem is with the SHOP LIMIT not the CRAFTING LIMIT (You can hypothetically craft multiple at the same time even though you can hold only one recipe at a time making it impossible to craft more than one at a time)

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for clarifying, because as far as we know, as long as yo have enough recipes you can craft any number of cannons. So just to be clear, you would like to see the ability to purchase more than one recipe at at time. We will be happy to forward your suggestion. Thank you for taking the time to explain the issue.

Tex

5. Sкуℓιηєя

Sкуℓιηєя Junior Expert

Yes exactly :) Seems pointless having the ability to craft multiple cannons when you can only purchase the recipe to make one at a time. Thank you for forwarding my suggestion.

Klaus*Kludder likes this.
  6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

It is our pleasure. I know sometimes we ask a lot of question , but it is so that we fully understand the idea or issue before we take it to the proper team. Let get some feedback from the rest of the community.

Tex

Sкуℓιηєя likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.