vovoi quest is grey

Discussion in 'Help' started by CaribbeanQueen, Jun 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaribbeanQueen

CaribbeanQueen Forum Apprentice

I started the daily vovoi quest in map 1 by talking with Norton maxwell, I completed the quest but when I go to the sharkfang bay to continue the other quests, everything is in grey.

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

What is the name and the prerequisites of the quest you are trying to start? Can you please post your user ID as well please?

3. CaribbeanQueen

CaribbeanQueen Forum Apprentice

the daily vovoi quest back in black
    14/13658927
    User ID:

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

upon reviewing your account I can see that you have completed the entire Vovoi Quest Line 1 and started your way up the Vovoi Quest Line 2.

Last quest completed by you in Vovoi Quest Line 2 was "Someone Has to!" (Start at: Teresa Jones - Sharkfang Bay), you also attempted the next quest "Rippling Rib Cage" (Start at: Jon Clifford - SH-9) but later on aborted it.

Please be aware that the second daily quest "Back in Black" can be completed only by players who have finished the entire Vovoi Quest Line 2.

The entire quest line can be found here ->
    Vovoi Quest Line 2

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further response this thread shall now be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.