Bug Vovoi Repuation Pearl Reward From The Golden Stag

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sparky#, Mar 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky#

Sparky# Forum Apprentice

Hello. It has come to my attention that, for the past two days i have shot the golden stag, and have not been rewarded my vovoi reputation pearl reward, is this, a bug, or was it removed and not told to any of the players ? :confused::confused:

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

There has been no change to the Stag rewards. Please provide us with your player ID# and server and if you could find your log entries where you received the rewards you would help us greatly in speeding up the process. Thank you.

Tex

3. ¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤

¤Û§§¤§mØkéR¤ Junior Expert

Edit

Start your own thread and do not highjack another players please per the forum rules

If you have an issue post it in your own thread to be dealt with. Thank you.

9) Do not hijack another player's thread. Always start your own thread with your own questions. Hijacking posts and all answers to the hijack will be deleted and possible infractions issued to all parties involved.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 28, 2020
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As there has been no further response :

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.