Feedback We got trolled again...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by kekwkekw, Nov 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

I wasn't gonna post anything ever again but I'm so salty right now that's hard to keep it inside. They announced the new game mode including the Atlantean *Edit* that will allow you to dive deep into the ocean, they said you'll be using your submarines after second milestone which was two days ago... Jesus Christ what was i thinking believing in you to do something useful or maybe not missing a deadline for once? Now apparently it delayed for like 6 months or so. *Edit* I just wanted to say that you got a hater for lifetime as a community. farewell

Last edited by moderator: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

We do understand players frustration and disappointment however there is nothing that can be added at this time.

We will have to wait for the second Road to Atlantis Milestone in the next year.

Rymar

3. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

Ahoy!! hey rayman, so your claiming this game will still be alive for another year?!? okay, because thats all i heard in this post, sorry but ignorance is bliss! Another round of grog and rum for me mate please...

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

As a reminder, next year does not mean 1 year. It means next calendar year. Though the time table is not set yet from the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.