Weird icon showing up

Discussion in 'Help' started by StarLightS, Aug 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Just logged on to see two icons showing up where your boosters and other stuff show up, anyone who knows what it is and what it does?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  2. -turnip-

-turnip- Forum Apprentice

these are to do with the ongoing event, where there are 2 factions. the winning faction from the previous days high scores on the event rak get a faction buff for the day (more npc's spawn for the given faction) if you have not shot any of the event ships yet then you may see both icons to show you have a neutral amount of reputation and are not aligned with any of the 2 factions. if it isn't this then i'm not sure.

nonetheless, the light brown icon symbolises the regents fleet faction and the blue for daltons armada faction. once the event finishes, these icons will dissapear

3. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I've got a lot of reputation for Regents fleet so I doubt it's that

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Within the last couple of days, these two icons just suddenly appeared on my Seachart as well. I have 3,754 reputation points with Dalton's Armada, so I also do not understand their specific purpose. :confused:

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

These icons stands for faction buff.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Yes, thanks

7. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the OP is satisfied with the moderators explanation we will now close.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.