Support What a Joke?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Sep 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6:15am US and 1:15pm EU server time been stuck 15mins trying to get onto game client 39% so try browser manage to get onto game take quest then froze up F5 and you got it 39%> I guess a waste of time on this broke down unfixable load od GARBAGE!

2. LadyOfTheSea

LadyOfTheSea Forum Apprentice

same problem on Skandinavien 1

3. {NL3}

{NL3} Forum Apprentice

same problem 39 procent en green screen

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Upon checking I had no problems to log in onto the game.

However, there will be restart within 15 minutes.

Everything should be back to normal afterwards.

Rymar

5. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Rymar with all due respect normal is not really what we want, normal for us nowadays is constant restarts which resolve nothing, lagging every 5 minutes, freezing constantly. It took me twice as long to the rift map as it would when servers are running with no lag... this is our normality, we want it fixed. I know you can't do it, but please forward this to the devs with as much frustration as we have.

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

We do forward all feedback, problems and ideas regularly.

Our developers works to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately we do not have more information to tell you about current freeze/lag problems.

All we can ask is that you must be patient.

As this issue has been forwarded we shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.