What Do I Do?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Wow! I was off for the longest Seafight break (3 weeks) since I started playing 12 years ago and I come back totally baffled. My ship is a "peanut" (using John Cook's Ship skin). I reset my Seachart using the Start Configurator and logged out and back in and nothing changed. Also, when I reset the Seachart everything was black in the background. Could you please assist me? My Server is the former U.S. East and my ID is 40/39576125. Thank you for your time and help.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have seen you have made other posts after this one with more specific issues/queries, are you still experiencing the issues you mentioned above?

Swift

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The main THREE issues left are: (1) when I put on my John Cook's Ship design (my preferred skin that I won in the Cauldron of Saba drawing), I get this: https://prnt.sc/1486zdu and (2) the top spot on both of these toolbars I replace with (left) the Unstoppables icon and (right) the Hollow cannonballs icon and it constantly resets to what you see here: https://prnt.sc/1488z5p (It moves the Unstoppable icon to the top right and replaces the previous Unstoppable icon with my Rift Ammo icon...? I fix it and - within 30 minutes or more - it goes right back after I get sunk, etc. Very weird and very frustrating) and also (3) the map I am in just goes nuts and scrolls by itself...very fast...and I cannot do anything. It is totally unplayable when it does that.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

Apologies for the delay in answering your query, these issues were reported with many others, unfortunately I did not have the time to respond to everyone's posts at the time.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I understand you are swamped with questions from players like me. I appreciate what you do for us Swift!:)

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Not a problem, that is why I am here :)

As these have been reported, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.