What happened to the imagination?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ɛxodiā, Sep 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

What has happened to the designs? Their has been some amazing designs in the past like the flying dutchman with its special 'abilities' and their is that gold design that leaves glitter sparkles behind it as it sails etc? Why have you resorted to the cauldren designs just being a plain boring re skin of the previous month with different coloured sails? We used to see youtube videos of upcoming content / designs / events ? Why has all this interaction with your player base stopped?

Please PLEASE can we have some more fun designs back in the game, ones that are actually cool and not just boring like the recent cauldren of saba ones.

Thanks

Rabbid, FaRmEr and Elvis123 like this.
  2. ☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩

☩★RΞPTΛЇŁ★☩ Forum Apprentice

You dream too much m8,you need to wake up,it will never happen.

3. Undead

Undead Forum Apprentice

pay pay lol

ɛxodiā likes this.
  4. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

Thank you for your contribution to the post..... *sarcasm*

5. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

They can't even get the game to run right and have'nt since the day an hour I started in a p nut never mind bringing out new fancy designs etc (I love my dutchy design lol) I see what your saying bud but the developers and designers are better sticking to fixing the game never mind new maps ,designs etc etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.