What is going on

Discussion in 'Help' started by rattler1958, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {Buck}1

{Buck}1 Forum Greenhorn

NO This don't work either

2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Please read the previous posts above there are more than a few suggestions which have helped other players with this issue.

3. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

^^ wouldn't it be smart to shut the server down for 2-4 hours and let them fix all these problems while the server is offline would be a great start and am sure everyone would be better off.....

4. rattler1958

rattler1958 Forum Inhabitant

I'll keep trying. I need to figure how to clear history with windows as my OS. New computer and I never said I was a genies...lol Ratt

5. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

What browser are you using?
    If Fire fox, click on the firefox symbol in top left corner
    history
    clear recent history.

If google chrome

The symbol that has 3 lines on top right click that go onto history will open a new tab
    click clear browsing data then do it from beginning of time :)

If internet explorer

Cog on the right
    Internet options, make sure your on the general tab then below it shoud say delete browsing history
    also an option which allows you to delete browsing history whenever you close down explorer

hope this helps :)

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We are sorry but we do not have an update yet. Please bear with us a little longer until we get more information from our game developers.

However there are many postings on the forum showing different methods that have helped some players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.