What?! returning players cant get a guild?!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by draco*, Mar 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

Well after returning no decent guild will accept me. wt* is up with that, really ticking me off, why is this the case? and here i am getting sunk by guild islands, guilded players, and theres nothing i can do about it....................................................................... >=/

2. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

its really difficult getting in to guild sometimes
    my advise try to look op some old friends who are already in guild so they can maybe vouch for you with the guild bosses
    otherwis in most cases its really difficult
    some guilds expect you to be already high level,or u need TS,or u need to donate huge ammount of pearls etc etc
    good luck buddy

3. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

:cool: just be all cool, sometimes when u see a ship low hp or floater, toss em a rep ball, or divert a npc away from them, this will earn you ( bro' reputation pts, and street cred') :rolleyes::eek::mad:

♥Lover♥ and The*Defiant like this.
  4. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Not real sure what you mean as a decent Guild. But if you are not a sycophant, be willing to help your Guild mates and friends, be treated as a shipmate, and be friends with who you want, and talk to who you want then take a look at The Guild Post. Understanding we are a collection of independents and if anybody shoots us we chase them down, shoot back, board, if possible regardless of who they are friends with. And if required we collectively do it. edit need not apply.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    The*Defiant likes this.
  5. piranhahunter

what gravy said but u can always run unguilded,its a bit harsh cause u wil get sunk a lot,and i mean like a lot but let me tell u,being in guild also gets u sunk a lot lmao

6. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

^^ thanks im a nice person just been gone for awhile

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Idk in which server you play but in MS1 there is not many oportunities since the game is not runing as guilds anymore but as coalitions so if you really are too small try to create a guild collect some players and you can join a coalition in a few weeks since at the current seafight is easy to upgrade a ship

8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Ya might wanna revisit your reasons for leaving the game in the first place.

Was it the expense ? Was it for being caught doing something against the rules ?

And yes...those are rhetorical questions so no answer is required....just food for thought.

The game has changed,and many feel its not for the better.

Also keep in mind that most if not all of the guilds do keep track of player names and ID numbers,
    and that could be one of the reasons your having the probs your having.

Such as it is.... This may not be the game for you.

9. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

If you really insist on returning and need to upgrade and build your ship, please do the following. Max out your CC, your wife's CC, steal the money from your kids piggy bank, pawn a few of the expensive things you really dont care to get back, rob your neighbors and pawn their stuff, so you can buy, buy, buy, buy your way to a bigger ship. This is how it is done now, no cash, no bash !!!!

10. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

But remember do all of this in your most authentic pirate outfit, or will be all for nothing. this way in a few months when the savagery of your resource gathering to enjoy seafight catchs up with you, everyone in jail wont bother you, and think your , right crazy. Leaving you alone to play seafight with the internet time you traded for a half pac malboro's, and your cafeteria apple sauce.
    yarrr!! :eek:

11. piranhahunter

maybe he should try a authentic pink tutu lmao

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  12. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

.... i noticed like couple weeks ago, someone changed there name to pink tutu in our guild lol.... be some strang fella's and felladets in here

13. piranhahunter

i think they like my ideas )P

14. Some guilds might be hesitant to accept you if they don't know you, but most of them are often good people. It's just the matter of finding out the teamspeak or discord they use so they can get to know you better and also be able to help you more easily as well.

15. piranhahunter

true!!

16. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

oohhh, yeah! teamspeak!! been so long, i thought this was all fakebook driven now. But if we still using bean cans with strings attached, i'm game. I miss TS. anyone got TS links (channel id)?

17. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

make your own guild .no drama and you can do whatever you want to. the mega america server has a couple of decent guilds imo your not missing anything not being in one.

18. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

do like jedi go rogue lol ~~~~>>>>¤§λŦλѤ§рλώй¤<~~~~~~~ will return :) mwahahahah
    he been in own guild forever now lol

19. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

lol i never shoot anyone

20. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Surprised nobody has moved to discord yet, teamspeak is old hat now