When big point will do something about players who uses autotarget programm?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ♖.єχρєят..!.[ѕνк].♖, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its months now that some players using autotarget programm and big point does nothing. When this player will get punished? Im paying money to have a good ship to play should i stop pay like many did already because of this autotarget programm? Anymore doesnt matter if you have full ship because you cant fight and enjoy the game anymore. Big point want to lose customers? Many will stop and many stopped play and pay already i dont understand what this company want.

SKS[BadPassaro] and DOGOS like this.
  2. -Wolverine-

-Wolverine- Forum Greenhorn

Hi, i stop play 2 weeks ago, auto target is to much. Cant play with this in game my other 2 freinds stop play too. Maybe we come back if they fix as soon they can if not between a month i thing not point to play and spend money...

*edit*

Here is the problem...block *edit* users and thats it.

[References to the name of the program removed - send this info to support]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2021
    DOGOS likes this.
  3. daubi→~←

daubi→~← Forum Greenhorn

Hi, You can check how much i spend on game per month will be around 100-200 Euro per month. Since march 2021 i stop give any money until they not fix that autotarget. I am not boting all know that about me, i dont care about who is using bot or not but this bot from *edit* is to much...

DOGOS and Filiρ like this.
  4. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

auto target they ned sitting with a the games most problem to agroo bot they are not home and can have terror of 1.2 mapp fix this *edit* bot guys ,he fix sentnel bot so 2or 3 ship can figth together with bot they dont ned sitting with pc they can teleport to for differend npc !!!

DOGOS likes this.
  5. †LAG†

†LAG† Someday Author

Lots of guys get frustrated with auto target and auto shoot. But more than half, actually almost all of them, now use such bots. All the developers can do is to add features like auto target, and auto shoot under Options in the game itself (per Clan, per ID). Permanent or temporary bans are useless. They come back with old ID's, new ID's, a vicious circle.

Btw, they add the BM-Bot System, they rename it under: Captain System - it is also for 100% a bot.
    In crystal clear words: With the Captain System they broke their own rules. Bigpoint rules, and seafight rules.
    I have absolute none moral concerns, that they offers/implement more of this bot-features in the game - why not?
    What they can do??

DOGOS likes this.
  6. i7alyanu❶ЍE

i7alyanu❶ЍE Forum Greenhorn

Bigpoint do something about this auto-aim programm because many players dont want to play this game anymore because they go in groups of 4 or 5 ships and shoot you automaticly at same time.
    Im fighting all evening against those guys from mainly guilds from *edit* ally with guild like *edit* guild.
    The most of them use auto-aim. and this is cheating.
    If you dont do anything about this you will get empty servers and people will leave seafight.
    Go check chi chi map more because they farm with bots in groups there and shoot all other players out with 4 or 5 auto aim ships all-together.
    DO something about it ......

[Removed ally name and guild tag - send this information to support]

DOGOS likes this.
  7. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

Nothing will get done it has been at least 6months of this abuse and not 1 ban or nothing so we are wasting our time n forum room mods will just delete this post because it shows the true colours of the company tbh MS1 is dead server now everyone has either stopped putting money or has quit the game because the Support team is doing absolutely nothing what so ever it is a disgrace of a company to allow this to happen for 6 months

DOGOS and Filiρ like this.
  8. BlueFrost

BlueFrost Forum Apprentice

BigPoint / Seafight dev team = *edit* this will never get fixed and support team *edit* are just as bad

[Inappropriate comments]

DOGOS and Sea~Stream like this.
  9. Buddylove158

Buddylove158 Forum Greenhorn

This post will end up deleted Forum room cover up and they will say they need time well am sorry but that is total *edit* they had 6 months to ban this cheaters and yet support give really pathetic answers...... End of Autotarget is going to kill Seafight once and for all because there is no passion left in the company just a bunch of corrupt Thief's

[Inappropriate comments]

DOGOS, Filiρ and Loki162 like this.
  10. pr0digys

pr0digys Forum Greenhorn

We were about to quit the game and we will not be able to enjoy the game as long as auto select continues to be used in battles.
    There is a war, we are going to defend the island, but guess what? Auto select. We can never choose them, they hit us 2-3 times until we choose them.

DOGOS and light like this.
  11. TheSved

TheSved Forum Greenhorn

Just get gud *edit*

[Inappropriate comments]

DOGOS and Ðєѕтяσуєя like this.
  12. aurora.36[HU]

aurora.36[HU] Forum Greenhorn

I mean I see your point, but you are accusing people without proves, even people writing this post are using this programs...

Even tho if auto target shoots first, you could shoot one time... what we see is ships getting sunk from full to zero without giving one shoot, on a 5 vs 30.

Don't blame the bots, blame you *Edit*
    Peace,

DOGOS, TheSved and Ðєѕтяσуєя like this.
  13. Ðєѕтяσуєя

Ðєѕтяσуєя Forum Greenhorn

You guys realy think with your kind of skill and your kind of ships there would be any tiny little difference in the way you guys get rekt?

DOGOS, aurora.36[HU] and TheSved like this.
  14. No1zY-OTR™[KS]

No1zY-OTR™[KS] Forum Greenhorn

without autotarget *edit* you don't select so fast or so good on other players which means you get sunk alot easier so yeah is a big advantage when your program is selecting n all u do is sail back n forwards n click your attack button clearly shows your skill is kaput but back to the topic hopefully Seafight and Bigpoint ban all that use AutoTarget.

[Inappropriate comments]

DOGOS likes this.
  15. Ðєѕтяσуєя

Ðєѕтяσуєя Forum Greenhorn

And still there is no difference againt a bunch of 50 year old people with their trash ships :D

DOGOS and aurora.36[HU] like this.
  16. aurora.36[HU]

aurora.36[HU] Forum Greenhorn

Oh dear, somebody is mad. Can we move this topic to mad players corner? Or Rekt players also

Thanks

DOGOS and Ðєѕтяσуєя like this.
  17. TheSved

TheSved Forum Greenhorn

Maybe use telescope instead of rocket castle, you df2 depending donkey.

18. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Firstly, let me state I am happy to keep this thread open as long as it follows the forum rules. I know and understand this is a topic that means a lot to a lot of players. We shall follow this topic closely, and will forward all of your feedback to the relevant parties.

We, the moderators, are players also and experience the same issues you do. Unfortunately, we do not have any information as to when something shall be done.

A quick reminder again, follow the forum rules, and specifically:

• Do not post the bots name or screenshots of the bot, send that to support please, we do not want it advertising in the forum.
    • Do not accuse your fellow pirates or guilds in this thread, again that needs to be sent to Support.
    • Keep on topic
    • Do not argue within this thread.
    Should you fail to comply with those forum rules, we will have no choice but to restrict your posting into this thread, or even close the thread.

Swift

19. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

So dont rock the boat even with the truth. I have said this for 10 yrs and nothing happens [speaks reams ] dont ban delete cheats.

Mac and Loki162 like this.
  20. i7alyanu❶ЍE

i7alyanu❶ЍE Forum Greenhorn

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    IamTheBos and light like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.