When big point will do something about players who uses autotarget programm?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ♖.єχρєят..!.[ѕνк].♖, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i7alyanu❶ЍE

i7alyanu❶ЍE Forum Greenhorn

The use of this unauthorised programms shows the lack of skills of the people have who use this auto-aim also.

2. -=COBRA=-2

-=COBRA=-2 Forum Apprentice

just think of it as it is......they need these programs to beat you, it does nothing for them except show their lack of skills and abilities, so be flattered that they need these things to fight you.....cause without them, wheres the competition?? on another note those that have to use those tools would probably be more fit t play the sims than a war game....HAPPY SAILING !!!!!!

3. murph2008

murph2008 Forum Apprentice

*Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  4. light

light Forum Apprentice

This is pure Joke really nice to see they move the post and tell us to write to support but only people Seafight will listen too is there Board admin team because the players they don't trust or believe a word we say maybe because some of the company is using the program too who knows but to be honest am done with this game until they fix this ......

IamTheBos likes this.
  5. LadyOfTheSea

LadyOfTheSea Forum Apprentice

thx Big point to make it so easy not to suport the game whit real money, i had playd for 13 years and still the bots is all over.
    the one thing i dont understand is why you as company really think the bots useres are the best way to ern money? omg i can indstall the bot now if i want that would not make your day more brigt. anyway do what ever you want we all know this never gonna stop.. RIP

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    IamTheBos and *Wonder* like this.
  6. citrusblast

citrusblast Forum Greenhorn

come just add auto target for all

IamTheBos likes this.
  7. .®Koloss®.********

.®Koloss®.******** Forum Greenhorn

No more money from my guild in game by one Czech guild....Fix or no money!!!

8. `Sweety.

`Sweety. Forum Apprentice

i dont know what kind of employes are u on seafight but one thing im sure that none of u should stay and work there,in this game so many *Edit* are going on,begins with Auto Target that is making this game so much boring and make many peoples leaving the game since they've been playing for years,and you guys just sit there and do nothing. Shame on you all.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2021
    IamTheBos and *Wonder* like this.
  9. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Hear hear

10. IamTheBos

IamTheBos Junior Expert

6 months 2 days later and still nothing happening someone throw some milkshake at them might need a sugar rush or they have permeant Brain freeze stuck in 2006

11. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

Now I'm not in the biggest wars, I play at night, which is a time when it's not 20 vs 20 and usually it's 2 vs 1-7, and to be honest, for me I still see the same worthless players and they are not so much better just because the program wins for them.

Everyone who uses knows that it is not they who win, they win because of a program xD idk if I should laugh or get annoyed when someone actually sink that low and tries to think that it is actually they who win when it is the program that does it for them .

Im glad I know where the attack button is so I don't have to sink as low as cheat myself to victory. Guess not all can be a good farmer
    and a good fighter :cool:

Jumbo76, been-there-too and *Wonder* like this.
  12. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

2 Questions for BP/Mods.

1) Is auto target & bots allowed to be used?

2) If the answer is NO then why are you not enforcing it?

This is wearing on the players more and more everyday. It would be a shame if a game that has lasted as long as Seafight has ends up digging its own grave to protect cheaters.

*Wonder* and titanik817 like this.
  13. After 15 years the answer is still NEVER! This is just to funny to even think they meaning developers listen or even read this.

14. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Answer's never.
    Period.

15. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

WELL Here's an Idea then..

BP should make an announcement and TELL those of us that SPEND MONEY and don't use programs to PVP if they will enforce the rules and ban these cheaters.

If the answer is NO then they can speed up KILLING the game. Go ahead and protect players that don't have enough brain function to click a mouse and use a keyboard to play PvP for themselves.

*Wonder* likes this.
  16. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

I wonder why bigpoint will not touch the player using Auto lock or any other program....has anyone checked to see who owns these these sites....

Jumbo76 likes this.
  17. the problem is that there is no incentive for BP to change the way the game is being played. Program runners just change the code each time BP does something to stop bots. It is just a vicious cycle... It would make more sense to take away the rewards for running bots...which would mean taking away the rewards for everyone, including honest players. If BP would take the time to look for bot programs (very possible) Half, or more, of the players would be gone and the game would be less interesting...imagine being in a map by yourself for hours. LoL. I do think there should be an open forum for posting obvious bot runners names. BP is so concerned about accusing players, but bots are pretty obvious.

18. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

I've heard some pretty sad things about these programs, mainly the one that starts with an N and ends with a S. But I can't confirm these suspicions but it would make a lot of sense why you no longer see bans.

If they want to give us no doubt they are against cheats, permanent ban and or IP ban.
    I'm going to guess unless those that can ban players are removed and replaced it will not change....

Maybe we need to make a petition?? Players on all servers who want permanent bans for auto target can sign it. The question is how many real players are left and how big we could make this??

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.