Where are the map pieces in the Casuldron

Discussion in 'Help' started by Commander2, Apr 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander2

Commander2 Someday Author

Where are the map pieces in the Cauldron ? I used to get one out of 5 of my mojos would be a map piece. Now I only get about I out of 20 or more . It also seems that it is harder to find Mojoes on the seas. Has Big point cut down on the access to the basic maps gained from the cauldron ? or is this just my nightmare ? Thankyou 14/42464846

2. Hello Pirate,

Any mojo thrown in the cauldron is random generated rewards sometimes you may receive lots of what your looking for others you might not get as many it is pure chance. As for finding mojos in shineys on the water that is also random so its always a chance whether the chance has went up or down i would not know. All i can suggest is keep trying

Silentpartner

3. Commander2

Commander2 Someday Author

Thankyou ? 1442464846

4. Hello Pirate

Has this answered your query to you liking?

SilentPartner

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As the answer was given and there has been no further response from the OP we shall now close

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.