Feedback where are we going?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by slow_death, May 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slow_death

slow_death Forum Greenhorn

i invite developers to start a ship on ultra server and progress to level 25 and understand why there are no new players interested in your product. I dont speak for myself, but if anyone tries... its 300-500 sinks a day because the vast majority of players dont like or know how to fight, just sinking players with less firepower. just try it and say if its fun [​IMG]

2nd
    there are so many advantages for a visacard player, that it is natural that nowadays the PvP of the game does not make sense.
    i like pvp but who cares if pvp is about money and not skill? Just game dying, nothing interesting inside the game, despite being a good game or having been a great game before.

ultra server is currently flopped, ty!! ultra server is currently having issues, ty for unexciting gaming experience

every year more and more players abandon the game and nothing is worked on to make the game fun, competitive among other adjectives the way and bigpoint accept a new failure like deepolis in the future

Last edited: May 9, 2023
    Loki1621 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.