Where can I find them so I can complete the mission?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by XxXQ8XxX, Oct 2, 2026 at 3:11 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. XxXQ8XxX

    XxXQ8XxX Forum Greenhorn

    أين يمكنني العثور عليهم حتى أتمكن من إكمال المهمة؟
    [​IMG]
     
  2. ·єviłωαყѕ·

    ·єviłωαყѕ· Forum Duke

    Where can I find them so I can complete the task? I tried your img. but not working so cannot help because no clue what you need.
    حاولت استخدام صورتك. لكنها لا تعمل، لذا لا أستطيع المساعدة لأنني لا أعرف ما الذي تحتاجه.
    Also this needs to be in English for them to help you.
     
    The*Defiant likes this.
  3. XxXQ8XxX

    XxXQ8XxX Forum Greenhorn


    Where can I find Grasping Collector?
     
    The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

    The*Defiant Forum Freak

    Here you go, mate!

    Smelly Favor

    Start At: Nelson Murphy (SH-8)

    [​IMG]

    Visible Condition:

    Completed Quest: For the Common Good

    Task:

    Kill 5 Grasping Collector
    Collect 3 Odd Meat

    Where to find!?

    Grasping Collector found in the Maelstrom Map (Squids In Master Skill)

    Odd Meat gained by killing Grasping Collector

    In your Skill Tree, you need your Master Skill in the "Economy Sheet" tab set to "Squids In". Then you have to harpoon a lot of monsters to charge it to 100%. Then click on your "Squids In" icon to go into the Maelstrom map. It looks like this:

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2026 at 5:18 AM
  5. XxXQ8XxX

    XxXQ8XxX Forum Greenhorn


    map?
     
  6. The*Defiant

    The*Defiant Forum Freak

    I explained it in my post above, including how to get into it. It is the Maelstrom map, mate.
     
  7. Rymar

    Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

    Ahoy XxXQ8XxX!

    In order to find the Grasping Collector monster you need to access the Squids In map - that's the only place where you can find such creature.

    In order to access your Squids In you have to open your skill tree and select your Master Skill like shown below.

    upload_2026-10-2_12-29-0.png ​

    upload_2026-10-2_12-29-56.png ​

    Once you have Squids In selected as your Master Skill you need to charge it up to a 100% by dealing damage to any monsters within the game, and then once it is at 100% press on your Master Skill - this will enable 15 second map transfer which will move your ship to the map you can find Grasping Collectors within.

    upload_2026-10-2_12-31-33.png ​

    Note: On the screen above I've got Eldorado enabled, yours should be showing a ship and an octopus on the picture.

    Hope this helps!

    Rymar