where to begin with BP

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by daggerstip, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

Tired of "we will look into it'. There are many people still left that remember old days, how game was played. Game is only good for cheaters. and that takes years if ever to get rid of them. it is obvious who uses cheats. I just love being sunk in 3-4 hits full hp/vp and not able to fire back once.
    Can the developers not have 888 sinks in a map area for coins? that number is ghastly for any ship that cant hit 300k-400k, Those that wont cheat. Marauder event is bad enough but bots don't know when it ends. Bp hunters that using programs to hit everything non stop is hard enough also with out all the other problems with game. Programs that shiny hunt, instant repping bots. Glitch exploiters, that game freezes while certain people hit me, the game is fine again when spawned, can't even get a hit in and it is instant freeze and I am sunk, or my ship goes right when I click to go left while hitting them.
    Game lagging is always a joy on weekends, doesn't bother the cheaters, they sail on , not bothered by the lag at all.
    How do they get enough swiftstones to use non stop for days upon days on end? oh wait, cheating. "we will look into it".
    Cheating has always been a problem in game? yes. it is hard enough dealing with programs but when the developers come up with more gimmicks for them to exploit, enough is enough. new items aren't even explained in seafight bible for anyone to understand them, too much in game. too much lopsided playing. Too much to even try and talk about. Many others have tried to write about the problems also.
    Big point cant possibly be benefitting from cheaters. Cheaters add to their ship from outside sources. How does that help anyone. It only hurts everyone. Don't worry players who like this game. when we all quit and only computers are left to play. only then will Bp "look in to it"

USS_Defender(CAG-01) and Loki162 like this.
  2. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

no they won't look into it they will just fold the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.