Whispers of the Deep

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Mar 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Whispers of the Deep

The event starts at 12 noon on 11th March and ends at 12 noon on 15th March.

All times are local server times.

The Whispers of the Deep event features the following:
    • 2 event ships
    • Lanterns
    • Shipwrecks
    • Event chests
    • An event black market (in-game shop)
    • 4 quests (3 normal, one daily quest)
    General Info

The Whispers of the Deep event is a small shoot event where you can hunt two event ships, Postmen and Merchant.

The Merchant is an Admiral event ship and spawns after a certain number of Postmen`s have been sunk.

The Merchant drops 10 “Lanterns” on death.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

NPCs Rewards
    • Postmen:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage gets Cursed or Radiant souls.
    • Merchant:
      • Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins and Cursed or Radiant souls.
    Lanterns

In the Lanterns you find many useful items, like Cursed and Radiant Souls, Pyre ammunition, Confetti ammunition, Crystals and more.

Shipwrecks

The Ship wrecks must be shot with harpoons. Items such as Firestorm cannons level 0, Pyre ammunition, Armor plates, Hailstorm, Seers Vision and Crystals can be obtained from Shipwrecks for the player who does the most damage.

Event Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, such as Pyre ammunition, Lionhearts, Simbi Amulets, Dragonfires, Unstoppables, Mojo, Firestorm cannons level 0, Cursed and Radiant Souls.

Ammunition

Pyre ammunition causes more damage against the event ships.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Loreena Barrett and Mr. Smythe (Safe haven). There are 3 new normal quests and one daily quest.

The daily quest is reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

Post Event Compensation

Event Keys and Souls are not exchanged and can be used for the upcoming Birthday event.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

OUESTS

A Sea of Troubles

Start At: Loreena Barrett

loorena.png
    Task:

Defeat 5x Postmen
    Return to the quest-giver Loreena Barrett
    End At: Loreena Barrett

loorena.png
    Rewards:

6 Cursed souls
    3 Radiant souls
    250 Crowns
    Description:

I told you we would see each other again soon, Captain I trust you found a way to get Odysseus and Nikolaos out of our business? Good. Now onto the important matter. We're receiving troubling reports from our allies all across the seven seas. Something big is about to happen. You've proven an adequate investigator; now is the time to prove your value to us.

Whirl and Swirl

loorena.png
    Task:

Defeat 7 Postmen
    Defeat 5 Shipwreck
    Return to the quest-giver Loreena Barrett
    End At: Loreena Barrett

loorena.png
    Rewards:

15 Cursed souls
    7 Radiant souls
    250 Crowns
    Description:

I'm sure you've heard of these southern islands that got attacked. The survivors talked of strange ships that can disappear in the blink of an eye. So far we haven't been able to confirm these rumors, but whoeever is behind these raids managed to elude us every step of the way. I need you to get me some answers.

Riddle in Gold

loorena.png
    Task:

Defeat 6 Shipwreck
    Defeat 10 Postmen
    Inflick 45.000.000 damage to the NPC Merchant
    Return to the quest-giver Mr. Smythe
    End At: Mr. Smythe

smythe.png
    Rewards:

60 Cursed souls
    30 Radiant souls
    250 Crowns
    Description:

What a strange piece of machinery. You said you found it near a shipwreck? First these isolated attacks, then the reports of ship vanishing, now this! Something is afoot here, and I can't see the links. I always see the links. That's what I do. I need time to study this matter further. Don't stray too far away. Your help will be needed.
    The Long Watch
    Daily Quest

Start At: Mr. Smythe

smythe.png
    Task:

Inflict 20.000.000 damage to the Merchant
    Collect 3 Lanterns
    Return to the quest-giver Mr.Smythe
    End At: Mr. Smythe

smythe.png
    Rewards:

20 Cursed souls
    10 Radiant souls
    250 Crowns
    Description:

Yes, yes, it's been a while, and no. I don't have time for your questions. Captain, only your skills. You've proven adequate in the past when dealing with such matters - time to do it again. Loreena may be occupied following other leads, but there's still a mess that needs cleaning up here.