Why I don't buy a Bonus Map

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ==Beagle==, May 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ==Beagle==

==Beagle== Forum Greenhorn

Why I don't buy a bonus map

To get the reward I want I have to be lucky.

Last time i had to play 23 bonus maps to finally get the reward I wanted.

Let the player choose what reward he will get from the bonus map.

Maybe then I'll buy one

AKYBOY, ~turnip~ and ☆PANTΣЯ☆ like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This has been suggested in the recent past but we will forward your suggestion to the designers. Thank you.

Tex

3. Horsens1

Horsens1 Forum Greenhorn

why cant i use my compascart

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You will need to contact payment support.

Tex

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Great ideea <3
    Certain buffs keep comming and the one you want it doesnt come no matter what so i would not pay 100E for something like i would probably get if im luckly enough, i can get from packs ofc i dont get them so often but there its a sure thing :D Money arent rising on trees :).
    Or put the maps on lower prices i would pay 1E for 1 map that i need a probable buff but nothing more then that :D
    The dev's can make something nice because as nice as that is they get money for it :D for example:
    You can get somme new named coins from those maps so you can exchange with something you want at the end of it so there to be the probability that you get more or less of them and to put a shop ingame with those buffs for example: 1d queen favor to cost 10 new coins 100 cristals 1000 crowns

Sorry ARKYBOY I accidentally deleted your post. My fault but I did go back in and copy and repost. My apologies.

6. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

Dont worry i will be fine :)

TEX~BULL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.