Why is my Reload Time different in 2 same Cannon Presets?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Aug 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My User ID is 40/39576125 on the former U.S. East server. (I don't intend to take up a lot of your time). But I have 5 Presets. On the one named: "Boarding (32k)" and the one named "Harpooning", I have the exact same cannon types and quantities, yet the reload times are 2.02 and 2.04 respectively. Even the explanations are the same (see below). Just wondering (in a "sanity check" review) if you might know why this difference exists? Thanks for your time and help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It is because your boarding crew is just a tiny bit faster than your harpooning crew. joking...of course. :p

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

The difference between your reload times comes from the amount of expansion items used within each ship preset.

Harpooning:

Reload time: 2.04
    Total expansion items: 33

Boarding:

Reload time: 2.02
    Total expansion items: 28

Please be aware that the bonus to your cannon reload time from Level 5 Steeled Chains of Speed and Level 6 Unobtanium Chains of Speed is an average value with mean it is affected by the amount of other expansions mixed with it (the lower amount of additional expansion is used the better reload time you'll achieve).

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes! Excellent! Thank you so much. You can close this thread. Much appreciated!:)

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As this query has been answered and there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.